Ambassador Account

Discus and support Ambassador Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My ambassador account is messed up I have contacted xbox support and was referred to come here. I can not assess the ambassador bank nor the enforcer... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by silentcrash1, Feb 15, 2014.

1. silentcrash1
    silentcrash1 Guest

Ambassador Account

My ambassador account is messed up I have contacted xbox support and was referred to come here. I can not assess the ambassador bank nor the enforcer stuff because it tells me I am not and ambassador and to go sign up well I do that and it tells me I am
    an ambassador. I have been an ambassador for over a year now. The anything I can think of is I change my gamer tag. it was silentkid16 and it is now . please help

:)

silentcrash1, Feb 15, 2014
  2. Mikaya Hays
    Mikaya Hays Guest
    Account Banned Falsely

So I've had a few issues with messaging on xbox but a couple months ago my account got banned for apparently Ddossing but that is completely false. As I do not know how nor do I have the equipment to Ddoss. I talked to support and they said my best bet would be to try to find an xbox ambassador on here since the enforcement team permanently banned my account and completely ignored what I had to say. What they do not know is they gave me the main reason I got banned and its completely false. So if there is an ambassador on here. Please help.

Mikaya Hays, Feb 15, 2014
  3. tha_villain
    tha_villain Guest
    Preview Program Level, do you know yours?

You sure that isn't the XBOX ambassador level? (I think ambassador is the right namelol)

tha_villain, Feb 15, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Ambassador Account

Daft Badger, Feb 15, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Ambassador Account