Ambassabank help!

Discus and support Ambassabank help! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I'm a XBOX ambassador, but I can't seem to pick up any questions from users due to a message that I get "Hhhmm, that's weird. I can't seem to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MMeister6, Dec 3, 2014.

1. MMeister6
    MMeister6 Guest

Ambassabank help!

Hello,

I'm a XBOX ambassador, but I can't seem to pick up any questions from users due to a message that I get "Hhhmm, that's weird. I can't seem to find your chat session, or your session is 'having a moment'. Please refresh Ambassabank and try again. SORRY!"

Any-one know what's going on?

:)

MMeister6, Dec 3, 2014
  2. Bot Chat Help..

the ambassabank is bugged for me help

ICONIC SAUSAGE, Dec 3, 2014
  3. thebaum64x
    thebaum64x Guest
    Ambassabank Error Help

Well, also when ever I go to that section, it logs me out as well and will not let me log back in

thebaum64x, Dec 3, 2014
  4. C cRaZy D
    C cRaZy D Guest

Ambassabank help!

Hi, please post your question in the Ambassador forums.

C cRaZy D, Dec 3, 2014
  5. C cRaZy D Win User

Ambassabank help!

Hi, please post your question in the Ambassador forums.
  6. ICONIC SAUSAGE Win User

Bot Chat Help..

the ambassabank is bugged for me help
  7. maxen Win User

Need help with ambassabank!

8. soldierboy333 Win User

Ambassabank Error Help

Hello! The Microsoft techs are aware of all the different issues going on with the ambassabank and are working on a fix. While we are waiting, you can just try the usual fixes. Clear cache and history, use a different browser, ect.
  9. Mister Cerb Win User

Ambassabank Error Help

Hey there Ghost!

If you're having issues with any Ambassador tools, please make a post in the
    Ambassador Support Forums. That way we can get you the assistance you need. =)
Thema:

Ambassabank help!

1. Ambassabank help! - Similar Threads - Ambassabank help

2. Ambassabank?Gamertag voting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ambassabank?Gamertag voting: What happened to the page where you used to be able to vote or downvote gamertags that were against the TOS? It used to be on here but i can't find it , i don't think it was called Ambassabank it...
  3. Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank: So today I was an Ambassador and couldn't access the Ambassabank and have made posts about it but about 11 hours later, I can not access the Xbox Ambassador forum. As you can tell, I have the...
  4. Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank: Hey guys, I'm a member of the Xbox Ambassador program, but for the last few weeks I can't access the Ambassabank or Ambassador Forum. I know this isn't the right place, but since I can't...
  5. Ambassabank Error Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassabank Error Help: Hello, here sis my error. I have no idea why this is happening: ! - Looks like there was a problem with your request. If you continue to get this error, please contact Xcl Support. Here's a...
  6. Error when accessing ambassabank

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error when accessing ambassabank: hi, when i try to go onto the ambassabank i get this error 03264B56-C945 and im somehow signed out. Anyone able to help ? 13ce9479-dbdc-40a4-a5d1-bfdf38a1f212
  7. Ambassador without access to ambassador forum and ambassabank

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador without access to ambassador forum and ambassabank: My gamertag is DieHardTWB and microsoft live [MOD REMOVED] @Xboxsupport tried helping me then directed me to make a post. Thanks 5318fa71-6669-4e18-9b98-94a404e97000
  8. need help with ambassabank please

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help with ambassabank please: everytime i click on ambassabank it comes up with this: Looks like there was a problem with your request. If you continue to get this error, please contact Xcl Support. Here's a code you can...
  9. Are Ambassabank questions real?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Ambassabank questions real?: Just wondering are these just generated and reply to your input, or are these real people we Ambassadors are helping? b33be5df-39be-4cae-8a76-f8b4c11e48b2
  10. Getting the ambassabank on skype

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting the ambassabank on skype: Ok I just came back from a long break from being an ambassador and I don't have the megabot on my Skype anymore and I need to know how to do that again so can someone help me out? Lol...