Amazon Prime Video Application in Xbox 360

Discus and support Amazon Prime Video Application in Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Team I bought Xbox 360 in 2017 india, i was able to find Youtube, Netflix application. But i am not able to find Amazon video application. Please... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sugashiva, Feb 12, 2018.

1. sugashiva
    sugashiva Guest

Team

I bought Xbox 360 in 2017 india, i was able to find Youtube, Netflix application. But i am not able to find Amazon video application. Please advise why in search results Amazon Prime instant video application is not able to find

Suganthan

:)

sugashiva, Feb 12, 2018
  2. TanviA
    TanviA Guest
    Amazon Prime is Available in India, Why XBox App for Prime Video is not available ?

Amazon Prime service is available in India,

Why XBox App for Prime Video is not available ?.

How to install Prime Video App on XBox 360?.

TanviA, Feb 12, 2018
  3. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest
    Amazon instant video

Amazon Instant Video shows any films purchased through Amazon and any Amazon Prime content.

Xbox doesn't have a Prime App, rather Xbox Video which only shows films and shows purchased through Xbox Store.

If films/shows purchased from Amazon aren't showing in Amazon Instant Video app you will need to contact Amazon Customer Support to verify your purchases.

Remember, Amazon Prime content changes so they remove films/shows periodically and add new ones. Amazon Instant Video purchases remain all the time.

Bazajaytee, Feb 12, 2018
  4. Linden AG
    Linden AG Guest

Unfortunate, as far as i'm aware, Amazon Prime application isn't available in your region. There are ways around this, but they may violate your local laws and regulations.

Sorry this probably isn't what you wanted to hear Amazon Prime Video Application in Xbox 360 :(

Linden AG, Feb 12, 2018
  5. Is the same problem for Itay?

WontedLeech4868, Nov 2, 2018
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Instalar App no Xbox 360 -[Translation - Install App on Xbox 360]

Hello LauanaLorita,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you require some assistance with download the

Amazon Prime Video App
    on your Xbox 360. You can search for the application through the Microsoft Store section of the console. If the application does not appear for you in the Store section of the console, the developer may not support that application
    on that platform. We hope this information helps!

Thanks,

Leo
  7. WontedLeech4868 Win User

Unfortunate, as far as i'm aware, Amazon Prime application isn't available in your region. There are ways around this, but they may violate your local laws and regulations.

Sorry this probably isn't what you wanted to hear :(

Linden AG
    Is the same problem for Itay?
  8. Linden AG Win User

Sorry this probably isn't what you wanted to hear :(

9. Sgt Robbins 56 Win User

Xbox One and Amazon Prime Video.

I checked the list and have done all they have listed. I have reset the router, factory reset the box, uninstalled and reinstalled the Amazon Prime video.

I have spent 5 hours with amazon support and 2 hours with Xbox support. I have an Xbox One and Xbox One X that have the same problem with Amazon Prime Video.

I can go into Prime Video, select a video, the video will play, I hear the audio but have a black screen.

I have tried the Xbox on two T.V.s. I tried the Amazon Prime Video on the Xbox 360 and it works.

Amazon Prime Video is worked up until 10 days ago. And is the only video app not working correctly.
  10. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

amzon prime

Hi There,

Yes, there is an Amazon Prime Video app for Xbox 360. Are you able to find it in the marketplace?
Thema:

1. Amazon Prime Video Application in Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Amazon Prime Video

2. Amazon Prime Video doesn’t work on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Amazon Prime Video doesn’t work on Xbox: When will Amazon fix their app on Xbox? It hasn’t worked since October 2023. It just loads and loads, then says “Something went wrong!” I’ve tried troubleshooting with Xbox AND Amazon several...
  3. Amazon prime still dims frequently on videos,

in XBoX on Windows
    Amazon prime still dims frequently on videos,: Running all the correct cables and settings, bar turning off HDR, as I shouldn't have to change settings every time I want to watch one app. But Amazon Prime, 10 minutes into any show and it...
  4. Can I register my amazon prime video to my xbox by using my phone?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I register my amazon prime video to my xbox by using my phone?: I had the Amazon Prime video app registered on my xbox one and de-registered it today without meaning to. Is there a way to remotely re-register my Amazon Prime video to my box by using my phone?...
  5. Xbox Serie X with Amazon Prime Video

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Serie X with Amazon Prime Video: Hello everyone, can you tell me if it is normal that my SERIE X does not display UHD with the Prime VIDEO app? I have a JZ1000 and the native TV app works fine....
  6. Amazon Prime video app crashing Xbox series X

in XboX Insiders
    Amazon Prime video app crashing Xbox series X: I’ve been watching the Grand Tour on the Amazon prime video app on my Xbox Series X. Some episodes (session 1 - ep 9 & 11) are crashing the Xbox a few seconds in starting them with then video...
  7. Xbox 360 Prime Video - Email von Amazon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Prime Video - Email von Amazon: Hallo, seit einiger Zeit bekomme ich Emails von Amazon, in denen darauf hingewiesen wird, dass die Prime Video App auf der Xbox 360 ab dem 01.11.2021 nicht mehr unterstützt wird. Ist das...
  8. amazon prime video

in XBoX on Consoles
    amazon prime video: is any one else having problems with amazon prime video i'm not hearing the actors speaking only on my Xbox it works just fine on my laptop 18465574-d84c-437a-a68b-0add36083565
  9. Error accessing Amazon Prime Video via XboxOne due to update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error accessing Amazon Prime Video via XboxOne due to update: Hello, MY Amazon Prime Video App recently underwent an update and I am now unable to access the app. I have been experiencing this issue for a few weeks. The Xbox website shown below does not...
  10. Amazon Prime Video on XBOX Series S --- continuuous resolution changing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime Video on XBOX Series S --- continuuous resolution changing: I literally cannot find an answer to this anywhere because I guess people don't have this issue.. but here goes, hopefully someone can help! Every time I try to stream something the video...