Amazon Prime unavailable to download

Discus and support Amazon Prime unavailable to download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Xbox one and I have recently tried to download Amazon Prime Video, however, every time I click on the app, the page cannot be located and I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tyleigha, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Tyleigha
    Tyleigha Guest

I have an Xbox one and I have recently tried to download Amazon Prime Video, however, every time I click on the app, the page cannot be located and I'm asked to refresh the page. I have tried all the Microsoft support options and even tried calling but
    when none of them can tell me why I can't access Amazon Prime to download it, I get hung up on or the customer support chat just restarts and asks me why I'm there. I would really appreciate an actual answer or some help on how to solve this issue. Please.
    I'm begging you. Why? Every other app page can be assessed.

:)

Tyleigha, Oct 25, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

3. Smwutches Win User

How to use XB1 as a WiFi streaming device for Amazon Prime TV?

You would look for an Amazon Prime app in the store on the console, download it from there, and then sign into the app with your Amazon account.
  4. maxen Win User

Unable to download Amazon Prime.

5. ChristopherJonas Win User

Amazon prime video

I fixed the problem. I solved again all of my app, games on my external storage except Amazon prime. And then you have to reboot your Xbox in the settings. Click on delete everything. So that nothing is more saved on it. Then restart, download the update
    and then download prime video again. On my Xbox the prime app is now working !
  6. JodyCloutier Win User

amazon prime

I switched my region to U.S. rebooted the xbox, found and Installed the app, switched region back to Canada rebooted then logged in to the app. I have no idea if its going to continue to work and / or be updated but its there for now. Amazon Prime Video
    has been in Canada now a year and still no Xbox App in the Canada store. This is getting stupid already.
Thema:

1. Amazon Prime unavailable to download - Similar Threads - Amazon Prime unavailable

2. i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from...: the issue is every time i hit the install button on the Microsoft store, the install button turns grey, and nothing happens afterwards. i did try to download it from Xbox app but another issue...
  3. Amazon Prime app disappeared from Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Windows
    Amazon Prime app disappeared from Xbox Series X: Hello, So today's Xbox update installed, and after the console restarted it kept trying to update my Amazon Prime app, but going to updates showed 0% progress and no updates to actually install....
  4. Amazon Prime Video doesn’t work on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Amazon Prime Video doesn’t work on Xbox: When will Amazon fix their app on Xbox? It hasn’t worked since October 2023. It just loads and loads, then says “Something went wrong!” I’ve tried troubleshooting with Xbox AND Amazon several...
  5. Playback locks up int he same way on Apple TV and Amazon Prime on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playback locks up int he same way on Apple TV and Amazon Prime on Xbox Series X: I have a very specific and annoying playback video using streaming service apps on Xbox Series X. Often when I am watching tv shows or movies on my Xbox series x through streaming services, the...
  6. Amazon prime app not loading on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Amazon prime app not loading on Xbox: We have hard wired my Xbox, uninstalled and installed the all. All we get was “something went wrong” Went so far as to take the Xbox off the Amazon account to reset it. Still nothing. We select...
  7. Xbox series X amazon prime app has no 4k.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X amazon prime app has no 4k.: Netflix thru the xbox displays 4k. The amazon prime native app on samsung displays 4k. But the xbox doesnt display 4k. When streaming it will show HD or UHD. But on xbox only HD. Jack ryan...
  8. Amazon prime still dims frequently on videos,

in XBoX on Windows
    Amazon prime still dims frequently on videos,: Running all the correct cables and settings, bar turning off HDR, as I shouldn't have to change settings every time I want to watch one app. But Amazon Prime, 10 minutes into any show and it...
  9. Can I register my amazon prime video to my xbox by using my phone?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I register my amazon prime video to my xbox by using my phone?: I had the Amazon Prime video app registered on my xbox one and de-registered it today without meaning to. Is there a way to remotely re-register my Amazon Prime video to my box by using my phone?...
  10. Xbox Serie X with Amazon Prime Video

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Serie X with Amazon Prime Video: Hello everyone, can you tell me if it is normal that my SERIE X does not display UHD with the Prime VIDEO app? I have a JZ1000 and the native TV app works fine....