Amazon Prime mp1032 error on 360

Discus and support Amazon Prime mp1032 error on 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello All, We were getting intermittent errors on our Xbox360 when using Amazon Prime. I deleted the original app and downloaded fresh after seeing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheHorns_, Jan 19, 2016.

1. TheHorns_
    TheHorns_ Guest

Hello All,

We were getting intermittent errors on our Xbox360 when using Amazon Prime. I deleted the original app and downloaded fresh after seeing some discussion that this can fix problems with the app. After restart, the app appeared on the box and it seemed to
    start fine. I was surprised that it never asked for any account information, but shrugged that off.

It hasn't worked at all though. I keep getting error message MP1032, "Amazon video isn't available right now." It says to check status and everything is fine when I check. It just won't play. Searching some more, I find that the error can occur if video
    capture is set up between the Xbox and the TV, but that's not the case here. We're set up with HDMI direct from the 360 to the TV. Online searches haven't helped at all. Has anyone encountered this error and know of a fix? Microsoft forums haven't provided
    much help and Amazon's support is completely useless.

Thx

Peter

:)

TheHorns_, Jan 19, 2016
  2. TheHorns_
    TheHorns_ Guest
    Problem with 360 and Prime (error mp1032)

Hello,

We are having a sudden problem with Amazon Prime on our 360. After over a year of perfect operation, we suddenly started getting errors on certain downloads saying that prime was unavailable. eventually, we lost access to Amazon Prime altogether. Thinking
    that the app was damaged, I deleted it and downloaded the app again. It installed properly and opens to its homepage. But I still can't view anything. The error message says that Amazon prime is unavailable and gives code mp1032.

I also tried logging out and logging back into Amazon through the console, with no effect. On line search says that mp1032 errors can arise if video capture equip is located between the 360 and TV. We have no such configuration. It's direct HDMI from the
    360 to the TV. Has anyone encountered this error? It's Amazon only. Netflix works fine.

Thx

Peter

TheHorns_, Jan 19, 2016
  3. BenniBunny
    BenniBunny Guest
    Amazon Instant Video

I have the same Problem, Amazon Love Film works at my Samsung Smart TV and Xbox 360 perfect but at Xbox One i get permanently the Error Code MP1032.

BenniBunny, Jan 19, 2016
  4. BenniBunny Win User

Amazon Instant Video

I have the same Problem, Amazon Love Film works at my Samsung Smart TV and Xbox 360 perfect but at Xbox One i get permanently the Error Code MP1032.
  5. JadedTugBoat5 Win User

I have been hit by this same bug in the last week and have read the replies here. I need this to work as I have a projector that is connected by Component Cables and the XBOX 360 is one of my last devices that isn't purely just connected via HDMI. So this
    isn't a HDMI problem. The cabling also has always gone through an A/V amp and still is.

Anyway in my case I have now pinned down the file in error, so I no longer have to delete the whole app and reinstall and hope it is the same for you guys.

I have the App installed to a USB device but also have a Memory Unit inserted. It is when I run Amazon Video for the second time that the problem occurs after reinstalling. I have found a Amazon Video App file being stored on the MU, It is the "PlayReady
    License Store" under the Amazon Video folder. Once deleted I find the videos start playing OK. I haven't currently let a whole video run, so I don't know if I will encounter any other problems. I had also tried to move the file to USB but it doesn't fix the
    problem as another is created on the MU.
  6. TheHorns_ Win User

The problem kept cropping up every time that we used the Prime app. We could watch a show, but once the Xbox was shut down and restarted, the error would crop up. Each time, we had to delete the Prime app and reinstall. It's fixed now. I'm not certain what
    fixed it, but last reinstall of the Amazon Prime app, I did two things different. First, I deleted the app through the system controls. Navigate to system settings and then to memory. When you parse through the programs, you'll have the option to delete. You'll
    notice three files. Delete all of them. One possibility is that one of these files was not being deleted and the bug resurfaced because of it.

The other more probable reason that things are better is that I noticed that free storage was limited on the console. I freed up storage space by deleting another unused program and the problem has not resurfaced at all. Perhaps freeing up some space if
    your console is cluttered will help?

I wish I could be more helpful. Fortunately, uninstall/reinstall did eventually work out. It failed three times, but everything's been just fine SINCE I decided to also free up some extra storage space. Good luck! I hope you get a definitive answer from
    Microsoft at some point. Searching the web hasn't helped at all, and it's not from failing to look. I wore the net out looking for an answer. There isn't one out there.

One problem is that you're stuck in a support hole. Amazon has poor support in the first place and no online help for the Xbox. And from Microsoft's side, they aren't about to prioritize troubleshooting Amazon's app...
  7. BicolorHalo14 Win User

I have the same problem. I discussed this in a chat session with an Xbox rep and was told to post this issue in z forum so the Ranger can have it fixed.
  8. Bazajaytee Win User

Amazon prime app with received

I had this, MP1032 error is caused by HDCP failing. If you happen to have a capture device between your Xbox One and your TV then you need to remove it. So things like Rovio/Elgato devices or PC's with pass through connections will cause the MP1032 error.

Your Xbox One must be plugged in to your TV for Amazon to work. I assume this is for security to prevent people recording/broadcasting shows from the apps online.
Thema:

1. Amazon Prime mp1032 error on 360 - Similar Threads - Amazon Prime mp1032

2. i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from...: the issue is every time i hit the install button on the Microsoft store, the install button turns grey, and nothing happens afterwards. i did try to download it from Xbox app but another issue...
  3. Amazon Prime app disappeared from Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Windows
    Amazon Prime app disappeared from Xbox Series X: Hello, So today's Xbox update installed, and after the console restarted it kept trying to update my Amazon Prime app, but going to updates showed 0% progress and no updates to actually install....
  4. Amazon Prime Video doesn’t work on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Amazon Prime Video doesn’t work on Xbox: When will Amazon fix their app on Xbox? It hasn’t worked since October 2023. It just loads and loads, then says “Something went wrong!” I’ve tried troubleshooting with Xbox AND Amazon several...
  5. Playback locks up int he same way on Apple TV and Amazon Prime on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playback locks up int he same way on Apple TV and Amazon Prime on Xbox Series X: I have a very specific and annoying playback video using streaming service apps on Xbox Series X. Often when I am watching tv shows or movies on my Xbox series x through streaming services, the...
  6. Amazon prime app not loading on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Amazon prime app not loading on Xbox: We have hard wired my Xbox, uninstalled and installed the all. All we get was “something went wrong” Went so far as to take the Xbox off the Amazon account to reset it. Still nothing. We select...
  7. Xbox series X amazon prime app has no 4k.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X amazon prime app has no 4k.: Netflix thru the xbox displays 4k. The amazon prime native app on samsung displays 4k. But the xbox doesnt display 4k. When streaming it will show HD or UHD. But on xbox only HD. Jack ryan...
  8. Amazon prime still dims frequently on videos,

in XBoX on Windows
    Amazon prime still dims frequently on videos,: Running all the correct cables and settings, bar turning off HDR, as I shouldn't have to change settings every time I want to watch one app. But Amazon Prime, 10 minutes into any show and it...
  9. Can I register my amazon prime video to my xbox by using my phone?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I register my amazon prime video to my xbox by using my phone?: I had the Amazon Prime video app registered on my xbox one and de-registered it today without meaning to. Is there a way to remotely re-register my Amazon Prime video to my box by using my phone?...
  10. Xbox Serie X with Amazon Prime Video

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Serie X with Amazon Prime Video: Hello everyone, can you tell me if it is normal that my SERIE X does not display UHD with the Prime VIDEO app? I have a JZ1000 and the native TV app works fine....