Amazon Prime (Instant Video) app not available for download?

Discus and support Amazon Prime (Instant Video) app not available for download? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm unable to locate/download the Amazon Prime (or Instant Video) app, has it been removed? Has anyone else noticed this? Thanks, John (AKA )... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Saint Tollway, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Amazon Prime (Instant Video) app not available for download?

I'm unable to locate/download the Amazon Prime (or Instant Video) app, has it been removed? Has anyone else noticed this?

Thanks,

John (AKA )

:)

Saint Tollway, Dec 17, 2016
  2. pmesserli
    pmesserli Guest
    Amazon Prime Instant Video App

Amazon Prime Instant Video App is not available in the Xbox 360 App Store. How can I install this app ?

pmesserli, Dec 17, 2016
  3. Amazon Prime is available in Canada now. How do I get the Amazon Instant Video app for my XBOX ONE?

Amazon Prime is available in Canada now. How do I get the Amazon Instant Video app for my XBOX ONE?

MostlyDeadGnix, Dec 17, 2016
  4. Bazajaytee Win User

Amazon instant video

Amazon Instant Video shows any films purchased through Amazon and any Amazon Prime content.

Xbox doesn't have a Prime App, rather Xbox Video which only shows films and shows purchased through Xbox Store.

If films/shows purchased from Amazon aren't showing in Amazon Instant Video app you will need to contact Amazon Customer Support to verify your purchases.

Remember, Amazon Prime content changes so they remove films/shows periodically and add new ones. Amazon Instant Video purchases remain all the time.
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Now TV.

Lovefilm is now Amazon Prime Instant Video
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

Amazon Prime on Xbox 360

Hello Cupid!

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! I understand your eagerness to download and watch on the Amazon Instant Video App. However, It appears as though that the app is no longer available to download on the Xbox 360. It would seem that Amazon Prime has
    removed the app from the Xbox 360, and the app is only available on the Xbox One. If you have any further questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  7. XBF Diego M Win User

amazon app

Hey GAUV,

I'll post the link again this way:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/apps/amazon-instant-video-setup

"To watch Amazon Instant Video content on your console, you need:

• To be signed into an Xbox Live
    • At least 75 megabytes (MB) of available storage space"

"Install the Amazon Instant Video app

1. From Xbox Home, go to Apps, and then select Browse Apps.
    2. Browse or search for Amazon.
    3. Select Amazon to download the app. Once downloaded, the Amazon Instant Video app automatically starts.
    To start Amazon Instant Video later, go to Video, My Video Apps, and then select
    Amazon."

If you still can't see the app then I would recommend to
    clear the console system cache.
  8. webdevkit Win User

Prime Video

It appears that Amazon does have an app for the Xbox 360 according to the FAQs regarding this question.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/apps/amazon-instant-video-setup

Install the Amazon Instant Video app

1. From Xbox Home, go to Apps, and then select Browse Apps.
    2. Browse or search for Amazon.
    3. Select Amazon to download the app. Once downloaded, the Amazon Instant Video app automatically starts.
    To start Amazon Instant Video later, go to Video, My Video Apps, and then select Amazon.
Thema:

Amazon Prime (Instant Video) app not available for download?

1. Amazon Prime (Instant Video) app not available for download? - Similar Threads - Amazon Prime Instant

2. i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from...: the issue is every time i hit the install button on the Microsoft store, the install button turns grey, and nothing happens afterwards. i did try to download it from Xbox app but another issue...
  3. Amazon Prime app disappeared from Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Windows
    Amazon Prime app disappeared from Xbox Series X: Hello, So today's Xbox update installed, and after the console restarted it kept trying to update my Amazon Prime app, but going to updates showed 0% progress and no updates to actually install....
  4. Amazon Prime Video doesn’t work on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Amazon Prime Video doesn’t work on Xbox: When will Amazon fix their app on Xbox? It hasn’t worked since October 2023. It just loads and loads, then says “Something went wrong!” I’ve tried troubleshooting with Xbox AND Amazon several...
  5. Playback locks up int he same way on Apple TV and Amazon Prime on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playback locks up int he same way on Apple TV and Amazon Prime on Xbox Series X: I have a very specific and annoying playback video using streaming service apps on Xbox Series X. Often when I am watching tv shows or movies on my Xbox series x through streaming services, the...
  6. Amazon prime app not loading on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Amazon prime app not loading on Xbox: We have hard wired my Xbox, uninstalled and installed the all. All we get was “something went wrong” Went so far as to take the Xbox off the Amazon account to reset it. Still nothing. We select...
  7. Xbox series X amazon prime app has no 4k.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X amazon prime app has no 4k.: Netflix thru the xbox displays 4k. The amazon prime native app on samsung displays 4k. But the xbox doesnt display 4k. When streaming it will show HD or UHD. But on xbox only HD. Jack ryan...
  8. Amazon prime still dims frequently on videos,

in XBoX on Windows
    Amazon prime still dims frequently on videos,: Running all the correct cables and settings, bar turning off HDR, as I shouldn't have to change settings every time I want to watch one app. But Amazon Prime, 10 minutes into any show and it...
  9. Amazon Prime Instant Video App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime Instant Video App: Amazon Prime Instant Video App is not available in the Xbox 360 App Store. How can I install this app ? c802799b-312f-45fd-9741-a323e1a205b8
  10. Amazon Prime is available in Canada now. How do I get the Amazon Instant Video app for my XBOX ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime is available in Canada now. How do I get the Amazon Instant Video app for my XBOX ...: Amazon Prime is available in Canada now. How do I get the Amazon Instant Video app for my XBOX ONE? a637ce11-d77e-4d72-9f71-bfbad1fb4a9d