Amazon Pre-orders

Discus and support Amazon Pre-orders in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Now that the release date has been moved from June 30th to May 27th, everyone may want to check that their pre-orders will be delivered on the new... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by x bazinga87 x, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Amazon Pre-orders

Now that the release date has been moved from June 30th to May 27th, everyone may want to check that their pre-orders will be delivered on the new date. When I looked at my order, Amazon was showing the new release date but the Delivery date was still
    set at June 30th. I emailed Amazon and received a response about an hour later letting me know that the delivery date was updated to May 27th.

:)

x bazinga87 x, Mar 7, 2014
  2. RetroMan71
    RetroMan71 Guest
    Microsoft can only blame themselves...

Just spreading the news... hopefully Microsoft will learn from their mistakes.

Pre-Orders on Amazon

RetroMan71, Mar 7, 2014
  3. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Amazon pre-orders

You know there are some amazing offers on at Amazon.co.uk at the moment.

Why not order something like "HALO: Reach", "SIMs 3", "Red Dead Redemption", "Fallout 3: GOTY Edition", "Child Of Eden", "Duke Nukem: Forever", "Enslaved" or "Castlevania: Lords of Shadow" for £ 15.00 or less and see how quickly they deliver.

You'll get a decent game at a decent price and trial them for how quickly they deliver to you.

Az

Azrael008uk, Mar 7, 2014
  4. G Tunechi
    G Tunechi Guest

Amazon Pre-orders

Buy a season pass and u will be enable for the watch dogs 2 beta 2015

G Tunechi, Jul 30, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Amazon Pre-orders