Amazon music

Discus and support Amazon music in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sait on quand sera disponible l'application Amazon music sur Xbox one ? Merci ! [Translation-Do we know when the Amazon music application will be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BenjaminLaurent85, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Amazon music

Sait on quand sera disponible l'application Amazon music sur Xbox one ?

Merci !

[Translation-Do we know when the Amazon music application will be available on Xbox one? Thank you !]

:)

BenjaminLaurent85, Oct 22, 2020
  2. x EeMBe x Win User

Amazon music

Sadly no clue. Im waiting for it too ever since they shut down onedrive groove support.
  3. matthewiag Win User

Amazon music

It's down to the app developers, it would be nice to see it soon
  4. zmaster2XXX Win User

Amazon music

Your best bet is to ask amazon
  5. DesLammond Win User

Amazon Music

......available in the US!
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Amazon Music

No, there isn't an Amazon music app for the Xbox One. You should contact Amazon, see if they have any plans to release one. The only app available from the Microsoft store is for Windows 10.
Thema:

Amazon music

1. Amazon music - Similar Threads - Amazon music

2. Why won't my Amazon Music work right and my Series X and S version GTA 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Amazon Music work right and my Series X and S version GTA 5?: Every time I try to listen to music in Amazon Music it just shows a blurry screen with a random background. Also, the series X and S version of GTA has some sort of bug that I know some other...
  3. No sound from Spotify,Deezer and Amazon music on Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No sound from Spotify,Deezer and Amazon music on Series X: not one of the music streaming apps will play any sound on my series x.. The console is connected by HDMI to a Dolby Atmos capable Vizio sound bar. I have no other sound problems with anything. I...
  4. Amazon music beta artists songs ..

in XboX Insiders
    Amazon music beta artists songs ..: Anyone else having trouble finding the song they want to play does not matter what artist I click on it won play there songs it just loads up other artists songs submitted by /u/penybont...
  5. Amazon music beta incorrect songs

in XboX Insiders
    Amazon music beta incorrect songs: The songs you play are not the correct songs. I clicked on new releases on main menu and chose Little Mix song and instead a band I never heard of played. I also tried searching for artist called...
  6. Amazon music beta not working (does it need a membership)

in XboX Insiders
    Amazon music beta not working (does it need a membership): Hi I downloaded the Amazon music beta earlier (the description says ‘you don’t need a paid subscription or an Amazon prime membership’ When I try to play any songs it either endlessly shows the...
  7. amazon music app Austria xbox store

in XboX Insiders
    amazon music app Austria xbox store: hello does anyone know when the amazon music app will appear in the xbox store in austria? i would like to access my playlist via the xbox. submitted by /u/shredder1511 [link] [comments]
  8. Amazon Music App.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Music App.: I am trying to access playlists I've made on Amazon Music but the songs are not showing on the Xbox. I have contacted Amazon as well regarding this. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling, logging...
  9. Audio Quality through Amazon Music app via XBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio Quality through Amazon Music app via XBox One: Hello... I'm trying to optimize my audio sources and now that my Amazon HD subscription includes lossless FLACC streaming of certain tracks to certain devices, I'm curious what my result is with...
  10. Xbox One S - Amazon Music HD/UHD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S - Amazon Music HD/UHD: It's kind of sad that Microsoft won't support an HD version of Amazon Music app. Works on EVERY other platform I use. I don't know if this because of the rivalry between the two companies, it I...