Amazon music beta not working (does it need a membership)

Discus and support Amazon music beta not working (does it need a membership) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi I downloaded the Amazon music beta earlier (the description says ‘you don’t need a paid subscription or an Amazon prime membership’ When I try to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Miserable_Aioli2180, Nov 4, 2021.

1. Amazon music beta not working (does it need a membership)

Hi I downloaded the Amazon music beta earlier (the description says ‘you don’t need a paid subscription or an Amazon prime membership’ When I try to play any songs it either endlessly shows the loading symbol or it prompts me to go unlimited (meaning subscribe)

Am I doing something wrong? Or are others having the same issue? I have a subscription for a specific Amazon dot if that helps

submitted by /u/Miserable_Aioli2180
    [link] [comments]

/u/Miserable_Aioli2180, Nov 4, 2021
  2. onyxishere Win User

I can't play music I downloaded from music pass

I do believe that you still need to have the membership in order to access the music because it does need to be played through the music program.
  3. An Xbox Dude Win User

music access with gold membership

You will need an Xbox Music Pass and a Gold Membership to listen to music on your console.
  4. krapi Win User

Disk Problems

I've had the same problem. Disc reading error and I can't acess the beta forums. Also twitch streaming und Amazon prime video does not work!
  5. onyxishere Win User

Xbox music only plays 30 seconds on Xbox 360 but full songs on PC

Are you using Windows 8 and have a membership with Xbox Music? If you do not have a membership this will be the reason.

It is my understanding that Windows 8 allows streaming of music for free. But you still need to have a music pass to use it on the console.

www.xbox.com/.../music
  6. Scott Rudy Win User

xbox music not free to xbox gold?

Not only is the Xbox music pass required, but you must have a Live gold membership too. This is in contrast to the Zune music pass that you could stream without needing Gold for years. So the short of it is, if you want to stream music on your Xbox you need
    to pay for an Xbox music pass and a Live gold membership. The nickel and diming of this service is getting ridiculous.
Thema:

Amazon music beta not working (does it need a membership)

1. Amazon music beta not working (does it need a membership) - Similar Threads - Amazon music beta

2. Why won't my Amazon Music work right and my Series X and S version GTA 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Amazon Music work right and my Series X and S version GTA 5?: Every time I try to listen to music in Amazon Music it just shows a blurry screen with a random background. Also, the series X and S version of GTA has some sort of bug that I know some other...
  3. No sound from Spotify,Deezer and Amazon music on Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No sound from Spotify,Deezer and Amazon music on Series X: not one of the music streaming apps will play any sound on my series x.. The console is connected by HDMI to a Dolby Atmos capable Vizio sound bar. I have no other sound problems with anything. I...
  4. Amazon music beta artists songs ..

in XboX Insiders
    Amazon music beta artists songs ..: Anyone else having trouble finding the song they want to play does not matter what artist I click on it won play there songs it just loads up other artists songs submitted by /u/penybont...
  5. Amazon music beta incorrect songs

in XboX Insiders
    Amazon music beta incorrect songs: The songs you play are not the correct songs. I clicked on new releases on main menu and chose Little Mix song and instead a band I never heard of played. I also tried searching for artist called...
  6. amazon music app Austria xbox store

in XboX Insiders
    amazon music app Austria xbox store: hello does anyone know when the amazon music app will appear in the xbox store in austria? i would like to access my playlist via the xbox. submitted by /u/shredder1511 [link] [comments]
  7. Amazon music

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon music: Sait on quand sera disponible l'application Amazon music sur Xbox one ? Merci ! [Translation-Do we know when the Amazon music application will be available on Xbox one? Thank you !]...
  8. Amazon Music App.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Music App.: I am trying to access playlists I've made on Amazon Music but the songs are not showing on the Xbox. I have contacted Amazon as well regarding this. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling, logging...
  9. Audio Quality through Amazon Music app via XBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio Quality through Amazon Music app via XBox One: Hello... I'm trying to optimize my audio sources and now that my Amazon HD subscription includes lossless FLACC streaming of certain tracks to certain devices, I'm curious what my result is with...
  10. Xbox One S - Amazon Music HD/UHD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S - Amazon Music HD/UHD: It's kind of sad that Microsoft won't support an HD version of Amazon Music app. Works on EVERY other platform I use. I don't know if this because of the rivalry between the two companies, it I...