Amazon music beta incorrect songs

Discus and support Amazon music beta incorrect songs in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The songs you play are not the correct songs. I clicked on new releases on main menu and chose Little Mix song and instead a band I never heard of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/penybont, Nov 18, 2021.

1. /u/penybont
    /u/penybont Guest

The songs you play are not the correct songs. I clicked on new releases on main menu and chose Little Mix song and instead a band I never heard of played.

I also tried searching for artist called Mimi Webb it found her album but when I tried playing her song called Halfway it played a Adele song I clicked on another song and a Ed Sheridan song played instead

submitted by /u/penybont
    [link] [comments]

/u/penybont, Nov 18, 2021
  2. doulWeapons Win User

Music Quality

3. airmattdog Win User

We unable to confirm media usage rights for this content!!!

If these were songs you downloaded with the Xbox Music Pass, then this is by design. You can't continue to access those songs after your Music Pass expires.
  4. Mister Parks Win User

Xbox music - windows 8

Hey jhansonpk,

Are you not able to download any song, or is there just a specific song, or set of songs, that you can't download? Not all music is available for free download and streaming in the Xbox Music service. Some songs need to be purchased.

Can you tell us what songs that you are not able to download? We can take a look on our end, and see if we are able to download them with our Xbox Music Pass.

We'll wait to hear from you. Thanks.
  5. Mister Parks Win User

no puedo reproducir musica

Hello Nico,

Are you not seeing the playtime for any of the music that you are adding to the Xbox Music app? If you find the file for the song, and check it's properties in your Music folder, is the time entered into the information about the song there? If not, you
    may be able to click on the Time area and manually enter the song time.

Let us know if this helps. Thanks.
  6. Adnan_UltraPrism Win User

Problem in trying to stream music, originally from Windows 8 PC, on a Xbox 360

There is two ways you can stream content on your Xbox 360.

1) You need a Xbox Music Pass, in order to stream the music THAT is only available on Xbox Music Store and Any Music that MATCHES in your playlists. Otherwise it will ignore that song.

2) Otherwise if you use File Explorer in desktop environment, Right click a song or selected songs and you should see a option "Play To" which allows play any songs from your computer and straight to your Xbox 360.(It can be DRM-based or free of it).

Let us know if this helps :)
Thema:

1. Amazon music beta incorrect songs - Similar Threads - Amazon music beta

2. Why won't my Amazon Music work right and my Series X and S version GTA 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Amazon Music work right and my Series X and S version GTA 5?: Every time I try to listen to music in Amazon Music it just shows a blurry screen with a random background. Also, the series X and S version of GTA has some sort of bug that I know some other...
  3. No sound from Spotify,Deezer and Amazon music on Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No sound from Spotify,Deezer and Amazon music on Series X: not one of the music streaming apps will play any sound on my series x.. The console is connected by HDMI to a Dolby Atmos capable Vizio sound bar. I have no other sound problems with anything. I...
  4. Amazon music beta artists songs ..

in XboX Insiders
    Amazon music beta artists songs ..: Anyone else having trouble finding the song they want to play does not matter what artist I click on it won play there songs it just loads up other artists songs submitted by /u/penybont...
  5. Amazon music beta not working (does it need a membership)

in XboX Insiders
    Amazon music beta not working (does it need a membership): Hi I downloaded the Amazon music beta earlier (the description says ‘you don’t need a paid subscription or an Amazon prime membership’ When I try to play any songs it either endlessly shows the...
  6. amazon music app Austria xbox store

in XboX Insiders
    amazon music app Austria xbox store: hello does anyone know when the amazon music app will appear in the xbox store in austria? i would like to access my playlist via the xbox. submitted by /u/shredder1511 [link] [comments]
  7. Amazon music

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon music: Sait on quand sera disponible l'application Amazon music sur Xbox one ? Merci ! [Translation-Do we know when the Amazon music application will be available on Xbox one? Thank you !]...
  8. Amazon Music App.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Music App.: I am trying to access playlists I've made on Amazon Music but the songs are not showing on the Xbox. I have contacted Amazon as well regarding this. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling, logging...
  9. Audio Quality through Amazon Music app via XBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio Quality through Amazon Music app via XBox One: Hello... I'm trying to optimize my audio sources and now that my Amazon HD subscription includes lossless FLACC streaming of certain tracks to certain devices, I'm curious what my result is with...
  10. Xbox One S - Amazon Music HD/UHD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S - Amazon Music HD/UHD: It's kind of sad that Microsoft won't support an HD version of Amazon Music app. Works on EVERY other platform I use. I don't know if this because of the rivalry between the two companies, it I...