Amazon are going back on the state of decay pre order and not giving codes as there saying it ...

Discus and support Amazon are going back on the state of decay pre order and not giving codes as there saying it ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Amazon are liars , there going back on the pre order and not giving codes as there saying it was never a promotion and its not on there computers . i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by godslayer1975-4C3D808C-BE16-4849-8A4C-1649BAEEFBE6, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Amazon are going back on the state of decay pre order and not giving codes as there saying it ...

Amazon are liars , there going back on the pre order and not giving codes as there saying it was never a promotion and its not on there computers . i just sent my copy back for a return . i just spoke to them how are they giving codes if there computers
    don't have any codes or they say there is no promotion as i just spent my 3rd call with them and now i am returning it for a refund they wont make money on me doing bad business practices like this . so if you ordered it and did not receive anything you wont
    because its not on there systems and there are no codes to be sent out , customer service department 15 min ago. Xbox you should do something because it was on every xbox page how you get that item and now they basically said Xbox made a mistake and we never
    had any promotion for a android knife as it its not showing in are pre order computer files on the Amazon.com or Amazon.ca web pages . This is bull i ordered it just for that bloody reason for one weapon that will always stay sharp and now i get the shaft
    . Return time

:)

godslayer1975-4C3D808C-BE16-4849-8A4C-1649BAEEFBE6, Apr 29, 2015
  2. Missing State of Decay Year One Survival promotion code from State of Decay 2 Ultimate Edition

Earlier today I pre-ordered “State of Decay 2 Ultimate Edition”. As part of that pre-order I was supposed to receive a code for “State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition”. The description says that “A code for State of Decay: Year-One Survival Edition on
    Xbox One will be sent to your Xbox Live account shortly after purchase.” As of yet I haven’t received that code, could you please help me with this? Thanks

Iona-18970B9A-0118-472F-9CC2-E34ADC3E4FDE, Apr 29, 2015
  3. xCapricaSix
    xCapricaSix Guest
    State of decay pre-order

I haven't received my code for state of decay 1 included in my pre-order of state of decay 2. It's been almost 24 hrs. I'd this normal?

xCapricaSix, Apr 29, 2015
  4. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest

Amazon are going back on the state of decay pre order and not giving codes as there saying it ...

Since you sent the game back it is probably too late but you could have sent them the following link -

news.xbox.com/.../games-sod-yose-pre-order-details
    which lists

Amazon will get “The Android” – A next-generation box cutter infused with the best that modern technology has to offer. Ergonomic grip, perfectly-angled blade, and an edge that never wears out.

Bazajaytee, Apr 29, 2015
  5. does not matter if you send them the link as its not in there promotion file so they don't have codes to give , go to the games web page undead labs i posted there and one of the women who works there contacted amazon for me and she said there trying to
    find out whats going on because there not giving any out . Lucky as i was the first to post there and she contacted amazon and Xbox on my behalf she got a few codes from Xbox and gave me my choice of one . But go to there gaming forum they are amazing and
    will help you as i said in less than a hour she contacted these companies and emailed me a code Xbox gave to her to give to me. there amazing.. forums.undeadlabs.com/.../amazon-com-xbox-one-pre-order-missing.47660
    thats my post they helped on

godslayer1975-4C3D808C-BE16-4849-8A4C-1649BAEEFBE6, May 6, 2015
  6. DENAz666
    DENAz666 Guest
    Glad to hear your got it sorted mate! Sounds like some very helpful people over there at Undead Labs Amazon are  going back on the state of decay pre order and not giving codes as there saying it ... :)

DENAz666, Nov 1, 2018
  7. godslayer1975-4C3D80 Win User

Amazon are going back on the state of decay pre order and not giving codes as there saying it was never a promotion

does not matter if you send them the link as its not in there promotion file so they don't have codes to give , go to the games web page undead labs i posted there and one of the women who works there contacted amazon for me and she said there trying to
    find out whats going on because there not giving any out . Lucky as i was the first to post there and she contacted amazon and Xbox on my behalf she got a few codes from Xbox and gave me my choice of one . But go to there gaming forum they are amazing and
    will help you as i said in less than a hour she contacted these companies and emailed me a code Xbox gave to her to give to me. there amazing.. forums.undeadlabs.com/.../amazon-com-xbox-one-pre-order-missing.47660
    thats my post they helped on
  8. Bazajaytee Win User

Amazon are going back on the state of decay pre order and not giving codes as there saying it was never a promotion

Since you sent the game back it is probably too late but you could have sent them the following link -

news.xbox.com/.../games-sod-yose-pre-order-details
    which lists

Amazon will get “The Android” – A next-generation box cutter infused with the best that modern technology has to offer. Ergonomic grip, perfectly-angled blade, and an edge that never wears out.
  9. DENAz666 Win User

Glad to hear your got it sorted mate! Sounds like some very helpful people over there at Undead Labs :)
  10. Mister Cazador Win User

Code for State of Decay Year One Survival Edition

Hi there buttergod16, thanks for reaching out.

Customers who pre-ordered
    State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition
    will receive a code for State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition in their Xbox Live message center shortly before the launch of State of Decay 2 so there's no reason to worry.

We hope that helps :)
  11. Smwutches Win User

State of decay pre-order

You should get the code in about 7-10 days. If you don't, you'll want to post back here.
Thema:

1. Amazon are going back on the state of decay pre order and not giving codes as there saying it ... - Similar Threads - Amazon are going

2. Permission to resell on amazon

in XBoX on Windows
    Permission to resell on amazon: Hi, I wanted to sell xbox gaming passes on amazon but i need an authorised letter i think? How would i go about getting one and what are the requirements? 39b645c1-fba4-475e-a79b-a85a2f5a4c05
  3. i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from...: the issue is every time i hit the install button on the Microsoft store, the install button turns grey, and nothing happens afterwards. i did try to download it from Xbox app but another issue...
  4. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  5. 9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?: My warranty details are incorrect, I purchased on 5th Feb and so technically the warranty should start starting 5th Feb 2024 till 4th Feb 2025, but it shows warranty till 28 November 2024. WHY?...
  6. Amazon Prime app disappeared from Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Windows
    Amazon Prime app disappeared from Xbox Series X: Hello, So today's Xbox update installed, and after the console restarted it kept trying to update my Amazon Prime app, but going to updates showed 0% progress and no updates to actually install....
  7. I purchased a Xbox Series S via Amazon 15 months ago while it worked fine initally it no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I purchased a Xbox Series S via Amazon 15 months ago while it worked fine initally it no...: Im looking for options in India to get my X box series S purchased in July 23 serviced/ repaired or replaced it no longer powers on.Ive tried raising a service request using my Microsoft account...
  8. If i buy a Fortnite bundle from amazon labelled as for "Xbox one / Xbox series x/s " will...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i buy a Fortnite bundle from amazon labelled as for "Xbox one / Xbox series x/s " will...: Hello, i am wondering if i were to buy this pack...
  9. HBO Go, Netflix, Amazon prime not showing up in App Store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HBO Go, Netflix, Amazon prime not showing up in App Store.: Received Xbox One for Christmas. HBO Go app is not in the app list and when I search for it returns no search results. Same for Netflix and Amazon Prime. Notified Microsoft. They had no...
  10. Streaming ISSUES - HBO GO, Amazon Intant Play getting POOR VIDEO QUALITY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming ISSUES - HBO GO, Amazon Intant Play getting POOR VIDEO QUALITY: What's the problem lately with these apps on Live... They're not getting any bars or only 1-2, nowhere near HD quality. My connection is fine, I'm getting 60 Mbps down on the computer (wireless)...