Amazon alexa and Xbox in Ireland

Discus and support Amazon alexa and Xbox in Ireland in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi all, Just wondering if anyone has encounter this problem/solved it. So trying to link my xbox series x and alexa together. When I search for the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Proud_Spot_1201, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Amazon alexa and Xbox in Ireland

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has encounter this problem/solved it. So trying to link my xbox series x and alexa together. When I search for the device or skill for xbox it doesn't exist. I think it's to do with my location maybe, anyone know any work around? Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/Proud_Spot_1201
    [link] [comments]

/u/Proud_Spot_1201, Aug 5, 2022
  2. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Does a Google Home Mini work with the Xbox One X?

I believe currently it is Just Amazon Echo/Alexa that has enabled the Xbox intergration
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

Alexa for PC "show mode" not showing my cameras

go to amazon support for issues with alexa, it is their product and nothing to do with microsoft.
  4. tejo chase Win User

Is this true death of the Kinect?

Hi, in short yes Alexa can turn the console on from Standby check the link for more info:

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-use-amazon-echo-xbox-one-voice-commands
  5. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Can no longer link my account to the Xbox skill in order to use Alexa

Thanks. I've just reported the issue to Amazon through the Alexa app. To anyone else that wants to report it, just go to the Xbox skill in the app then scroll down and click the "Send feedback" button.
  6. Goomba Slayer 2 Win User

2 xboxes and alexa

You can only have one linked to it at a time Set up Alexa with Xbox One

Note Xbox Skill for Alexa may not be available in all locales.

Setup

To set up the Xbox Skill for Alexa:

1. Sign in to your Xbox.
    2. Say “Alexa, open Xbox” and open the Alexa app, or search for Xbox in the Skills section of the Alexa app.
    3. Select the Xbox Skill and sign in with your Microsoft account.
    4. Follow the instructions to discover your console and pair it to your Alexa device(s).
    If multiple people will be signing in on the same Xbox, see Use Alexa with multiple Xbox profiles.

Alexa commands for Xbox

Standard commands

For access to all the commands available for the Xbox Skill on Alexa, use the standard command structure, like this:

• “Alexa, tell Xbox to pause”
    • “Alexa, tell Xbox to resume”
    • “Alexa, tell Xbox to turn up volume”
    • “Alexa, tell Xbox to turn volume down 5”
    • “Alexa, tell Xbox to turn off”
    • “Alexa, tell Xbox to launch Rocket League”
    • “Alexa, tell Xbox to launch Netflix”
    • “Alexa, tell Xbox to start broadcasting”
    • “Alexa, ask Xbox what I can say”
    Both “Tell Xbox” and “Ask Xbox” work for standard commands.

Smart home commands

Alexa smart home commands work for power, volume, and media controls. With smart home commands, you can drop the “Tell Xbox” or “Ask Xbox” portion, as in these examples:

• “Alexa, pause Xbox”
    • “Alexa, resume on Xbox”
    • “Alexa, turn the Xbox volume up”
    • “Alexa, turn the volume down on Xbox”
    • “Alexa, turn off Xbox”
    The default device name in the Alexa app’s Smart Home Devices section is “Xbox,” but smart home commands will work if you change the name to something else – “Living Room Xbox” or “Zach’s Xbox,” for example. This becomes especially important if you want
    to use Alexa with more than one Xbox. You can change the device name for your Xbox under Smart Home > Devices in the Alexa mobile app.

If you’ve recently used your Xbox One and there aren’t any other smart home devices paired with Alexa, you can drop the device name altogether, like this:

• “Alexa, pause”
    • “Alexa, play”
    • “Alexa, resume”
    • “Alexa, skip forward”
Thema:

Amazon alexa and Xbox in Ireland

1. Amazon alexa and Xbox in Ireland - Similar Threads - Amazon alexa Ireland

2. Permission to resell on amazon

in XBoX on Windows
    Permission to resell on amazon: Hi, I wanted to sell xbox gaming passes on amazon but i need an authorised letter i think? How would i go about getting one and what are the requirements? 39b645c1-fba4-475e-a79b-a85a2f5a4c05
  3. i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from...: the issue is every time i hit the install button on the Microsoft store, the install button turns grey, and nothing happens afterwards. i did try to download it from Xbox app but another issue...
  4. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  5. 9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?: My warranty details are incorrect, I purchased on 5th Feb and so technically the warranty should start starting 5th Feb 2024 till 4th Feb 2025, but it shows warranty till 28 November 2024. WHY?...
  6. Amazon Prime app disappeared from Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Windows
    Amazon Prime app disappeared from Xbox Series X: Hello, So today's Xbox update installed, and after the console restarted it kept trying to update my Amazon Prime app, but going to updates showed 0% progress and no updates to actually install....
  7. I purchased a Xbox Series S via Amazon 15 months ago while it worked fine initally it no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I purchased a Xbox Series S via Amazon 15 months ago while it worked fine initally it no...: Im looking for options in India to get my X box series S purchased in July 23 serviced/ repaired or replaced it no longer powers on.Ive tried raising a service request using my Microsoft account...
  8. If i buy a Fortnite bundle from amazon labelled as for "Xbox one / Xbox series x/s " will...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i buy a Fortnite bundle from amazon labelled as for "Xbox one / Xbox series x/s " will...: Hello, i am wondering if i were to buy this pack...
  9. removing xbox one from amazon alexa

in XBoX on Consoles
    removing xbox one from amazon alexa: how do i remove my Xbox one from my friends amazon Alexa device? preferably permanently. to give a little background on this, my roommate/friend has an echo device set up in his room (with his...
  10. Amazon Alexa Skill for Xbox One in Australia.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Amazon Alexa Skill for Xbox One in Australia.: Hi, I recently purchased an Amazon Echo Dot and was wondering when we can expect to be able to use Alexa in Australia? I know it is only available in US and UK atm but was really wanting to use...