Amabassadors program (don't join)

Discus and support Amabassadors program (don't join) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I was recently banned from the Amabassadors program due to having a conflicting opinion. It was in the group dashboard and asked for thoughts... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NoVizz, May 10, 2022.

1. NoVizz
    NoVizz Guest

Hello,

I was recently banned from the Amabassadors program due to having a conflicting opinion. It was in the group dashboard and asked for thoughts on Forzas pronoun inclusion. My opinion was that I didn't care for it and I was subsequently banned from the program. Not everyone has to agree with others opinions. That doesn't make it hate speech and doesn't make it negative. I merely shared my thoughts and was banned. I'm not sure how many people are banned from this "community" for sharing their opinions but I'd like to say it's a little ridiculous. Furthermore, the staff that operates said program has a very lackadaisical approach to responding to emails from fellow ambassadors. Its very apparent that the program is driven to include those with certain viewpoints and removes those who differ. As a now ex-ambassador, I will be doing my upmost to be sharing my experience with everyone whom I come in contact with.

:)

NoVizz, May 10, 2022
  2. SnD SoulSnatcha Win User

Need clarification with Enforcement United/Amabassador program.

Good morning, BosteroNYC!

They have recently updated the site for the Ambassadors program and has unfortunately caused issues for users trying to sign up, even though they technically meet the requirements. The Ambassador team is aware of it and is currently trying to get it resolved.
    Try again later on today or even tomorrow to allow them time to work out the kinks.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

xbox amabassador

How long have you had over 1500gs? If it's only just gone over 1500gs it may take a few days for everything to sync up on the site.
  4. xbox360italy Win User

xbox amabassador

Hello,

First, please be sure to check our FAQ. The FAQ has information ranging from how Xbox Community Level works to how to get involved in individual specializations.

If you are unable to find your answer in the FAQ regarding Xbox Community Level or Xbox Community Ambassadors, or if you would like further support, please contact @XboxSupport on Twitter, or
    make a post in the Official Xbox Support Forums.
  5. Cutter Dee Win User

Joined Amabassador program, after 8 assists can't get back in.

I figured That would be the problem. thank you very much Balverine.
  6. HyruleBalverine Win User

Joined Amabassador program, after 8 assists can't get back in.

The Ambassadors program has just been through a major overhaul. As a result, some bugs are in the system. Don't sweat it, as the devs are working to clear them out. You'll be fine, though you may have to wait a few days. Of course, that doesn't mean that
    you can't make asists here in the forum or keep trying to use the Ambassabank.
Thema:

1. Amabassadors program (don't join) - Similar Threads - Amabassadors program don't

2. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  3. Palworld Update Preview Available on Xbox Insider Program – Try Out Dedicated Servers Today!

in XboX Insiders
    Palworld Update Preview Available on Xbox Insider Program – Try Out Dedicated Servers Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  4. Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  5. Stampede: Racing Royale - Insider Program Player Survey (fill out pls ty <3)

in XboX Insiders
    Stampede: Racing Royale - Insider Program Player Survey (fill out pls ty <3): Hey folks - as Insiders I know you're very used to surveys by now... but if you've played the Stampede: Racing Royale playtest, our team would hugely appreciate it if you filled out our own...
  6. This might not be related to me being part of the insiders program but it could be. Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    This might not be related to me being part of the insiders program but it could be. Xbox...: So,I will start by saying my Xbox one is 4 years old and somedays it takes longer than usual to fully start up. Yesterday afternoon it worked just fine, I shut it off like normal and when I went...
  7. question about Xbox insider program

in XboX Insiders
    question about Xbox insider program: Hello Xbox Insiders team, I have a question.. I recently joined the "xbox insider program" and currently I see 4 options, 2 games to test (public beta) and 2 software to test, and one of them is...
  8. Get To Know Our Team: Austin - Technical Program Manager (Hardware & Internal Flighting)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Austin - Technical Program Manager (Hardware & Internal Flighting): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  9. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  10. Error con la actualcion de insiders program

in XboX Insiders
    Error con la actualcion de insiders program: hola tengo una xbox one x que tiene el programa insiders instalado y no tengo la cuenta original para desabilitarlo debido a que me la regalo mi hermano y el no se acuerda de su cuenta y habia...