AM UNABLE TO BUY OR GIFT ANYTHING IN MICROSOFT

Discus and support AM UNABLE TO BUY OR GIFT ANYTHING IN MICROSOFT in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Am unable to buy anything from microsoft, i have tried every method i have seen re-adding and removing my debit card and doing it again and its not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Stephen Michael1, Nov 20, 2023.

1. AM UNABLE TO BUY OR GIFT ANYTHING IN MICROSOFT

Am unable to buy anything from microsoft, i have tried every method i have seen re-adding and removing my debit card and doing it again and its not working….i have been trying to contact customer support but its not working…please someone should help me and fix this…this is frustrating because I have been buying games on same card and now I can’t buy games anymore

:)

Stephen Michael1, Nov 20, 2023
  2. Kalisto Stephen Win User

Hello Esteban *. My name is José and I would be happy to help. To solve your purchasing problems in the Microsoft Store, I can give you some options so that you can put it into practice Check that your credit card is up to date on the payment options. Check that you do not have any overdue subscription payments on the service page page. Check that your account is not temporarily suspended Check if your Xbox account is suspended information: https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ft-store-ca603a8a-7123-3fa1-d1e8-4043f75f2f31 Sincerely, Jose.
    I have an active account and my card is up to date but its still not working
  3. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Hello Esteban *.
    My name is José and I would be happy to help.

To solve your purchasing problems in the Microsoft Store, I can give you some options
    so that you can put it into practice

Check that your credit card is up to date on the payment options.

Check that you do not have any overdue subscription payments on the service page page.

Check that your account is not temporarily suspended

Check if your Xbox account is suspended

information: https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ft-store-ca603a8a-7123-3fa1-d1e8-4043f75f2f31

Sincerely,
    Jose.
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

AM UNABLE TO BUY ANYTHING

5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Kalisto. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Have you tried making purchases on a different device or web browser?

Send screenshots/photos of any errors you receive, thank you.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. Kalisto Stephen Win User

It says We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out
Thema:

1. AM UNABLE TO BUY OR GIFT ANYTHING IN MICROSOFT - Similar Threads - UNABLE BUY GIFT

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. I am unable to buy realms due to family manager

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to buy realms due to family manager: when ever I try to press the button to start the free trial It doesn't allow me, it pops up with the message: "You aren't able to buy this item: your family manager won't be able to complete this...
  6. Unable to buy Minecraft for PC in Australia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy Minecraft for PC in Australia: Every time I try to buy Minecraft on the official site it comes up with an error saying the payment could not be processed. I've tried 4 different browsers, 2 different devices as well as both...
  7. AM UNABLE TO BUY ANYTHING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AM UNABLE TO BUY ANYTHING: I have an active account and my debit card is working and is up to date, my account is not suspended but still, i can’t make purchases on microsoft 6d3ab0d2-bf5f-4a33-92ef-beef091f0329
  8. i am unable to buy the division 2 as a digital gift

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am unable to buy the division 2 as a digital gift: i am unable to buy the division 2 as a gift actually its any game as a gift i can buy them for myself but not as a gift why? also has chatting with a real person been stopped by xbox support? as...
  9. Unable to buy fifa 14 digitally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy fifa 14 digitally: Im trying to buy fifa 14 on the xbox store as i have a series s. Ive looked online for a code to buy but with no luck. Im in the uk. Is it possible to get around this issue...
  10. Unable to buy stuff in MSFS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy stuff in MSFS: Hi. I tried to buy a new aircraft in microsoft flightsimulator, but the game only wants to add a new payment method. I can't use my card added to my microsoft account. The game seems to think...