Am shocked money taken out of my Bank Account £79.99 by Microsoft

Discus and support Am shocked money taken out of my Bank Account £79.99 by Microsoft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I only have a xbox one... And did not buy and games... 207a6880-0fd5-4d58-9c9e-1498bdca407a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Steven J.L Chapman, Mar 10, 2023.

1. Am shocked money taken out of my Bank Account £79.99 by Microsoft

I only have a xbox one... And did not buy and games...

:)

Steven J.L Chapman, Mar 10, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Check your purchase history on your Microsoft account here, and see if the transaction is there. https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders If it is, then someone in your household may have purchased it without permission. If so, try and get a refund for it here xbox.com/refund. If it is not there, then someone may have your bank details, which you should contact your bank about to get your money back.
  3. SamUpton Win User

I got billed $47.95 aud by MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 3 M MSBILL.INFO

Money was taken out of my bank account 47.95 is the amount taken out and I am unaware of what was purchased with that money and would like it back
  4. Ronnieee Win User

Not happy? £79.99 Microsoft taken money out of my account

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your charge from your account.

Just a heads up, you need to have access to the account in order for you to request a refund on the transaction if this is coming from the account that you owned.

If you are having issues logging in because of the password and you do not have access to the security proofs, please fill out the recovery form here:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Once you already have access to your account, you can always request a refund on the transaction from the order history:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

If in any case, you will not be able to get access to the account, it would be best to reach out with the bank and to stop any recurring payments from the account and to dispute any charges.
  5. Manna Mission Church Win User

Not happy? £79.99 Microsoft taken money out of my account

I would like to have Customer services phone number to call them
  6. Pimp Daddy Daniel Win User

Friend has not received gift from me?

No it does not show up but is shows that the money was taken out by Xbox on my bank account
Thema:

1. Am shocked money taken out of my Bank Account £79.99 by Microsoft - Similar Threads - shocked money taken

2. I have been having an issue with stick drift in my Xbox series X/S ( Shock Blue controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been having an issue with stick drift in my Xbox series X/S ( Shock Blue controller): I have been having bad luck when it comes to Xbox controllers and stick drift. I have updated them to the current firmware, I have used them sparingly, as to not ruin the controller. My left...
  3. Elite controller shocking me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller shocking me: Have had my elite controller for a while know and the paddles on the back have always had a constant shocking sensation stopped playing for a little bit and decided to start playing again today...
  4. How in the living hell does this gamer picture get me banned for 2 days?? Absolutely shocking

in XBoX Accessibility
    How in the living hell does this gamer picture get me banned for 2 days?? Absolutely shocking: I don’t understand what is offensive about this image, it’s absolutely shocking I get banned for this [img] 067151cc-b4d5-4ee1-8d62-1075ac518ecf
  5. Any help on a possibly corrupt xbox series s? Short shock upon Seagate card removal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any help on a possibly corrupt xbox series s? Short shock upon Seagate card removal: [img] Hey guys. So. I move my xbox and take it with me everywhere. It's a series S. I have the Seagate card. Well, I unplugged my xbox. Power first. Then my memory card as not to hit it and make...
  6. why does elite series 2 controller shock me

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does elite series 2 controller shock me: when i leave my elite series 2 controller to charge, sometimes when i pick it up the back paddles shock me and i got the controller sent to me and the LB doesn’t work...
  7. When will the controllers have a redesign? The quality is shocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    When will the controllers have a redesign? The quality is shocking.: Starting at my xbox 360 controller. This was perfect, even now it’s still in great condition without any stick drift or any buttons broken, literally no problems whatsoever. Next we have the...
  8. Do the xbox one controllers model 1708 have shock motors in the bumpers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do the xbox one controllers model 1708 have shock motors in the bumpers?: I know the newer newer x/s ones have 4 motors total (2 in the bumper triggers). Do the model 1708 only have 2? jw, thanks. e37ae00d-cd4f-4342-8048-5fc6e05864c3
  9. My dual shock 3 isn't working and is now recognized as an audio device.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My dual shock 3 isn't working and is now recognized as an audio device.: [img] Hello, so here's my problem with my dualshock 3, it happened 3 days ago. I tried disabling it in sound settings, tried to use ds4 or scptoolkit but nothing happened, the softwares cant...
  10. Dual Shock 3 Controller identified as random number audio device in device and printer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dual Shock 3 Controller identified as random number audio device in device and printer: Hello I have PS3 controller and it works find the first time i plug the controller, it identified as "Xbox 360 for Windows" in control panel. But after i update my pc it wont recognize as a...