am preview my control

Discus and support am preview my control in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; am preview and my vem contrl presenting defective ties that had the update of the windows 10 in the console defore the official he gest off aready... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Novitskidnd0708, Dec 23, 2015.

1. am preview my control

am preview and my vem contrl presenting defective ties that had the update of the windows 10 in the console defore the official he gest off aready happy with farios assistants macrosof but not derao me sulution will speak he would have to buy another but
    as it was not my fault and or misuse but by updating the own empreza that spoiled it but so far not had a response and not asim is so l con play a maximum of the control is off when warm .

i wonder why I have no right to have an exchange of analize my control.

01/12/2015

:)

Novitskidnd0708, Dec 23, 2015
  2. Waynej
    Waynej Guest
    Day One Controller Faulty?

Oh ***, getting beyond fed up of this. Is anyone else in the Preview Program? Since update yesterday my standard controller has been having a random disconnection issue - exactly same issue as Day One pad.

It's really annoying. I had this issue since launch with my Day One controller, it happened a couple of times a week. I have for 5 mths or so been using a standard controller without any issues, until Tuesday after preview update.

Am I alone in this?

Coming up to end of warranty now, had console replaced by MS and sent them the replacement back. It had same issue and even more.

I was just planning to try get my Day One pad replaced, but now the standard controller is acting up.

Rather cheesed off.

Waynej, Dec 23, 2015
  3. ilovedvds
    ilovedvds Guest
    Chat has stopped working on my X1

I've been having problems as well, controller works fine but when I start a party it doesn't hear my voice, now call me crazy but is there any chance that Kinect identifies if you have a controller in your hand ?

I lifted my hands so they were visible to Kinect and hey presto it started working (this could be a coincidence of course)

I am also in the preview programme.

ilovedvds, Dec 23, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

am preview my control