am i the only one with this problem????

Discus and support am i the only one with this problem???? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello there. When i change my locale, console cant connect to internet. It says there is a problem bla bla bla... When i dont change it, internet works... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KazeKaqe, Feb 4, 2014.

1. KazeKaqe
    KazeKaqe Guest

Hello there. When i change my locale, console cant connect to internet. It says there is a problem bla bla bla... When i dont change it, internet works just fine.

So how can i change my locale after i've connected to internet.

:)

KazeKaqe, Feb 4, 2014
  2. KICKIN W1NGx
    KICKIN W1NGx Guest
    Am I the only one with this problem?

For the past week I've been trying to play any game on my xbox, but it keep saying "_____ took to long to start". I've tried everything to make it work, and the only way it will let me play is if I'm offline. I thought it might be my Internet but it has
    only started recently, and my xbox would work fine before the update. Is there a way to fix this or am I alone with this issue?

KICKIN W1NGx, Feb 4, 2014
  3. Rontheking
    Rontheking Guest
    Am i the only one?

So it is just announced that the white Xbox One is coming with SO. The console was, since it is shown with the developer edition, super sexy looking and one off my most anticipated tech devices which i wanted to have.

Am i crazy in wanted to sell my black one to purchase a white one ?

Please don't come in with "if they sold a white one first you wanted a black one" cause i honestly think the white one looks sick. And i am not going to exchange my black PS4 for a white one so there is that.

Rontheking, Feb 4, 2014
  4. KazeKaqe
    KazeKaqe Guest

can anyone help or redirect me to another topic please??

KazeKaqe, Feb 5, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: