Am I good NFS alone

Discus and support Am I good NFS alone in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I love this Microsoft thing and everything in it 325c3d42-2523-4576-89ad-ac3b3a4b41b0 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Siyabonga Nyembe, Dec 24, 2023.

1. Am I good NFS alone

I love this Microsoft thing and everything in it

:)

Siyabonga Nyembe, Dec 24, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Am I good NFS alone

Hello Siyabonga N! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

How can I help?
  3. AlmasRetroChild Win User

Am I alone in this?

Tell me something...do you see a noticeable jump in your own playing skills from an additional 3 weeks of play?
  4. AlmasRetroChild Win User

Am I alone in this?

The competitive skill ranking should be in place. You can't see it in the lobby...only the Spartan Rank. They don't really have that much of an edge just because they've unlocked perks. I ended up barely using them. If they have a higher Spartan Rank...it
    just means they've played more than you. It doesn't mean they're automatically better than you. If the CSR system is working as it should be, you're being matched up with similarly skilled players.
  5. Jaymundo87 Win User

Am I alone in this?

The OP in that thread seems to make some broad accusations and blame skilled players for his lack of skill. I think it's unfair to compare my thread to his. I am simply saying I would like to see a balance in MM like there used to be back in the Halo 2/3
    days, I'm not crying that I'm losing I'm simply stating it's frustrating that it has to be this way when there was a far superior and more popular system in place once.
  6. ThatUDLegacy Win User

Am i alone??

no, doesn't support my english.
Thema:

Am I good NFS alone

1. Am I good NFS alone - Similar Threads - NFS alone

2. NFS Rivals (XBOX 360 Version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS Rivals (XBOX 360 Version): Need For Speed Rivals, xbox 360 version, can run on xbox series X? I asked this because i got the disc. f9d781c0-93ad-4769-8643-42cf58bd9829
  3. NFS Most Wanted 2012

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS Most Wanted 2012: Is Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012 compatible with Xbox Series X? I ask this 'cause I want to play another time. b8fed627-6747-4cfc-8275-c444ff143664
  4. NFS Hot Pursuit 2 and Underground 1 on 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    NFS Hot Pursuit 2 and Underground 1 on 360?: Hello, I have a Xbox 360E. I've seen some videos of guys playing Need For Speed games for the original xbox on their 360s. I have tried playing it and it won't work. I see that Microsoft didn't...
  5. NFS Underground 2 Controls not saved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS Underground 2 Controls not saved: Hello In nfs underground 2 i've been downloading dimap.dll for fixing controls, because in that game controls usually set to default, so i changed some of those controls, save, and then quit...
  6. Does nfs underground work on Xbox series x. The physical one too if that matters

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does nfs underground work on Xbox series x. The physical one too if that matters: I don't know what to put here 09dbac93-6fd8-423c-a637-c42cdc5d19c5
  7. So EA has a few of the Need for Speed games but when are we going to get access to NFS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So EA has a few of the Need for Speed games but when are we going to get access to NFS...: When will we receive these title's under EA Play Need For Speed Crabon Need For Speed Prostreet ????? aadbe1fa-34fb-4eb8-93ca-99e6f50b724c
  8. GPD Win 3 not launching NFS Most Wanted 2005 and Carbon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GPD Win 3 not launching NFS Most Wanted 2005 and Carbon: Hi everyone, I just recently bought copies of Need For speed Most Wanted 2005 and his sequel Carbon. I tried to install them on my GPD WIN 3 but everytime I try to start them the game doesn't...
  9. My Xbox 360 has a virus or something. A person asked me to play NFS Rivals and when I did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox 360 has a virus or something. A person asked me to play NFS Rivals and when I did...: Someone asked me to play NFS Rivals, when I did all my cars would only drive backwards. Now all my games are the same I can't play them. What can I do. He put a virus or something on my Xbox 360....
  10. NFS Heat does not start. The logo of Xbox comes but the game don't start, only a black...

in XboX Insiders
    NFS Heat does not start. The logo of Xbox comes but the game don't start, only a black...: Hey guys I'm having this issue since last week. Trying to start the game but does not work. Many others game runs well but not NFS Heat. Quite annoying submitted by /u/LekeiraBrz [link] [comments]