Am i going insane or did apple mess up the ability to use a controller for cloud gaming...

Discus and support Am i going insane or did apple mess up the ability to use a controller for cloud gaming... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone please help me before I football kick my phone across the room at mach ten. 7702d1fe-6045-46cc-9fbc-2cd9f6fa219e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fisher Calloway, Dec 11, 2023.

1. Am i going insane or did apple mess up the ability to use a controller for cloud gaming...

Can someone please help me before I football kick my phone across the room at mach ten.

:)

Fisher Calloway, Dec 11, 2023
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

Am i going insane or did apple mess up the ability to use a controller for cloud gaming with their stupid game base and game center

Hello Fisher Calloway,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

3. Yanyannnn Win User

Am i going insane or did apple mess up the ability to use a controller for cloud gaming with their stupid game base and game center

Hello Fisher Calloway,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

I would love to assist you on this one and we totally understand that you want to fix the issue with your Apple's Game Center or Game Bass. However, we are not able to double check that one for you here since we do not have access to Apple products.

If you're experiencing issues with Apple's Game Center or Game Base, I recommend reaching out to Apple support for assistance. They should be able to provide you with the necessary guidance to resolve the issue.

You can reach out apple support by clicking on this link: Official Apple Support

Hope I helped!

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

Why wont my son's iPhone Xbox app connect to cloud for him to play on the backbone

5. Francia J. Win User

Do I need a controller to play games on my MacBook Pro to play games or can I use the keyboard?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Are you pertaining to cloud gaming games? If yes, then yes, a controller is required, Sarah.

I got you this link as additional help:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  6. CarTzy Win User

No input either iPad or controller work (cloud gaming on an Apple device)

Hello KoT Rooks Queen,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today, and we hope that all is well. I can see that you are difficulties with cloud gaming. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

However, in your isolated case, we’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you. To start, please provide us information/answer on the following questions:

• Was this working before?
    • Current IOS version?
    • When did the issue started?
    So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Troubleshoot Apple cloud gaming issues

Troubleshoot Apple cloud gaming issues | Xbox Support

Set up your handheld gaming device for cloud gaming

Set up your handheld gaming device for cloud gaming | Xbox Support

What controllers can I use for cloud gaming on Xbox? | Xbox Support

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.
Thema:

Am i going insane or did apple mess up the ability to use a controller for cloud gaming...

1. Am i going insane or did apple mess up the ability to use a controller for cloud gaming... - Similar Threads - going insane did

2. My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back

in XBoX on Windows
    My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back: Can I get my points back because it took my points 79f8f05b-a497-4df4-b051-6c390962c4f8
  3. Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?: The controller I have is the stock controller that came with my Xbox series x console. I've had it for about two years now and I haven't had any issues with it until a week ago. The vibration...
  4. as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out

in XBoX on Windows
    as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out: I just installed among us and it says I need to change my privacy & online safety settings but when i go to settings it signs me out of my account 74de54d4-330a-4420-b250-01a6d044ba36
  5. Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification?: Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification? Got lots of people waiting because the developer thought it was a good idea to release the updates on the other platforms on a cross...
  6. Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?: Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again? I just missed the $50 off that was going on leading up to Fathers Day. With the new consoles coming out in the winter, I would expect more...
  7. Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?: I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and found out that the tiny plastic piece was broken...
  8. When are Xbox going to take action against dupe gamer tags

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are Xbox going to take action against dupe gamer tags: Hello, I was wondering if Xbox was going to do anything about the duplicate gamer tags that are out there. I have a gamer tag that I want to un-space but can’t because there’s a duplicate of it...
  9. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  10. When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back...: My chats will not pull up or show me any chats from the past d78b6435-e963-4b35-a5e7-d54dcf10ead7