Am I banned? Why doesn't my voice chat work?

Discus and support Am I banned? Why doesn't my voice chat work? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Im on xbox one s and my voice chat isn't working in xbox party chats or in Fortnite but when I made a new account it works perfectly fine in xbox chats... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Skyler Gavins, Jan 22, 2024.

1. Am I banned? Why doesn't my voice chat work?

Im on xbox one s and my voice chat isn't working in xbox party chats or in Fortnite but when I made a new account it works perfectly fine in xbox chats and in Fortnite so my mic isnt broken and I checked my settings and everyone should be able to help me so im not sure if im banned or not. I checked my messages from xbox and I never got a message saying that I was banned and when I turn my xbox on to sign in I don't get any notices saying I am banned.

:)

Skyler Gavins, Jan 22, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Skyler, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you checked the Account Strike page?

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history

Sign in and visit the Enforcement page.

Choose an enforcement action to review more info about the cause and effect of the enforcement in the pop-up window.

If the enforcement action qualifies for case review, you can select Submit an appeal to receive more info from Xbox Safety.

After you’ve completed the form, select Submit.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review

Let me know if it works!
  3. Skyler Gavins Win User

it says I have 1/8 strikes but ive completed all my previous suspensions
  4. LazySpaceGhost Win User

Xbox console companion game stream mic not working

At the moment, I am using a usb headset through pc. Party chats on the app work, and parties on xbox I see, through the stream, register my mic. But it doesn't transmit my voice. Which is why I'm extra confused.
  5. not an NPC Win User

COD Warzone voice chat issues

if u cant speak in voice chat, there are a few reasons why:

1. your cod account has been voice banned meaning you can't speak until it's over;

2. your headset isn't plugged in correctly

3. you are in an xbox party (leave it so you can speak on cod voice chat because it doesn't let you speak on both channels)

4. your voice chat mode is set to "push to talk" instead of open mic
  6. Egothrasher-CD2EE55A Win User

Xbox Live Chat Suspension

There was no specifics about the suspension, so I am banned with no explanation and no recourse at all. No specifics, whether it was chat or voice ban, I don't see how it was voice as I haven't used that since yesterday.
Thema:

1. Am I banned? Why doesn't my voice chat work? - Similar Threads - banned Why doesn't

2. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  3. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  4. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...
  5. Why am I banned on a game

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I banned on a game: Why am I banned on a game for a year? 9e203cf3-9439-488a-b3d4-f34bdc1375d9
  6. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  7. Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?: So the other day I was trying to change my profile picture to a funny pic of my friend and the background had a confederate flag and him holding a shotgun not even real well I tried to upload that...
  8. why was i banned ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why was i banned ?: hi my gamertag is JJtopFr4gz, i was just playing gta v and made a group post and i invited someone and about 5 seconds later i was banned for 4 days, i know it's not long but i would like to know...
  9. Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?: I'm recently got a 2 day suspension ban on my account for posting on a LFG: " W 30 nuke cards 100c each, and OverDrive 70c each" with no appeal and customer support not being able to do anything...
  10. I got a 15 day ban and it doesn't tell me why.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got a 15 day ban and it doesn't tell me why.: I got a 15 day account ban and idk why. It says it's a full account ban. The last ban I got was a 2 day com ban cause my friends and family like to get on my account and do stuff. As annoying as...