Am I aloud to have the 18 president as my xbox pfp?

Discus and support Am I aloud to have the 18 president as my xbox pfp? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Am I aloud to have my pfp being a president from the 1800s 72fc376a-7f32-45b1-9347-6f342fefe6cf Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Luca Schonhut, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Am I aloud to have the 18 president as my xbox pfp?

Am I aloud to have my pfp being a president from the 1800s

:)

Luca Schonhut, Jul 2, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Luca

Could you explain to me a bit more your issue?

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings from another Microsoft user!
  3. XthevikingX21 Win User

Unable to manage Xbox account through xbox.com

I have updated my age to the correct age (over 18) and yet i cannot do some of the functions e.g. upload custom pfp and so on. Do i need to wait some time or is it bugging out?
  4. DarthSadow22 Win User

Can connect to xbox live, but can't play games!

i am having the same problems my connection is good but when i try to get on to a game to play it says that this profile is not aloud on xbox live
  5. sam starks2 Win User

still banned for a pfp?

they denied it but they PERMA banned for a pfp not cheats not doing anything else a pfp a bit to much for a pfp of Osama bin ladder not ladden they could of at least banned me from changing my pfp not ban my whole account.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Am I allowed to have a anime profile picture as my xbox pfp?

Hello, OriginalFew. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

The image above seems ok to me.

As long as your image doesn't contain anything sexual, racist, drug related, violence or anything intended to harm or harass another person, you should be good to go.

For more information, please refer to:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/staysaf...

If you have any other question, please let me know.
Thema:

1. Am I aloud to have the 18 president as my xbox pfp? - Similar Threads - aloud president pfp

2. Banned for pfp as a joke

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for pfp as a joke: Hello I was banned for a pfp that was Osama bin laden for a joke to my friends and I got permanently banned on my account the best thing I suggest is that you only ban me from using custom pfp and...
  3. Custom pfp from mobile app isn't an option due to app freezing

in XboX Insiders
    Custom pfp from mobile app isn't an option due to app freezing: Why can't I change my profile picture on the Xbox mobile app without it making the Xbox mobile app freeze for no reason submitted by /u/No-Avocado6642 [link] [comments]
  4. abbreviations not aloud in wordament but i call bull

in XBoX Games and Apps
    abbreviations not aloud in wordament but i call bull: the rules state no abbreviation but i call bull i try putting in USA but NOPE . I found multiple abbreviations the one that stands out the most was AAL which is an abbreviation of African...
  5. Soooo it told me my user name was aloud and dint work I went to the website and it said it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Soooo it told me my user name was aloud and dint work I went to the website and it said it...: I want to use the username _484 it said it was available now it doesn't work I'm confused f69fc65c-87bf-45e7-9e30-bab041cd52af
  6. Xbox series x/s games not aloud to be played on different drive other than internal storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x/s games not aloud to be played on different drive other than internal storage: So do all Xbox X/S games have to be installed on internal drive? So does this mean that my 2 TB storage that I bought is now worthless for xbox series x and s games? It can really be annoying when...
  7. My profile is not aloud to play on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My profile is not aloud to play on xbox live: Split from this thread. Everytime i try to go ono xbox live on black ops 2 on xbox one it says my curent profile is not aloud on xbox live but i am abke to play fortnite which requires xbox...
  8. “My profile is not aloud to play on xbox live”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “My profile is not aloud to play on xbox live”: Everytime i try to go ono xbox live on black ops 2 on xbox one it says my curent profile is not aloud on xbox live but i am abke to play fortnite which requires xbox live...
  9. im not aloud to get on multiplayer an i don't know why i think im banned or suspended?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im not aloud to get on multiplayer an i don't know why i think im banned or suspended?: I've been either hacked or something else if i was banned i didn't get a note from Microsoft saying i was banned am i suspended? how long cause im going crazy here....
  10. I don't know if im aloud to do this but here it goes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know if im aloud to do this but here it goes.: Does anyone know where I can get a microphone adapter for my xbox 360 turtle beach to work with the X1? a01e4c1f-f51f-419a-92d8-d1d6de881294