Am i able to move over money that i redeemed on my pc over to my xbox to buy vbucks

Discus and support Am i able to move over money that i redeemed on my pc over to my xbox to buy vbucks in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For Christmas I was given a 50 euro redeem code for Xbox but since I had finished setting up my pc I thought that I could just redeem it on my pc and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ‏ ‍, Dec 28, 2023.

1. ‏ ‍
    ‏ ‍ Guest

Am i able to move over money that i redeemed on my pc over to my xbox to buy vbucks

For Christmas I was given a 50 euro redeem code for Xbox but since I had finished setting up my pc I thought that I could just redeem it on my pc and then spend some of it on fortnite on my pc but it wasn't there as a payment option, so I went onto my Xbox series s and tried to buy some Vbucks but there it didn't say that I had any so I was wondering if it was possible for me to be able to move that money on my pc over to my xbox

:)

‏ ‍, Dec 28, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello ‏‏ friend, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

Remember that this is a possible solution, if it doesn't work for you we can try another one.

Note: This is a public forum therefore, I suggest you not share your personal information.

I am very sorry for the problem you are experiencing with V-Bucks, with the intention of being able to help you I did an internal search on the Microsoft forum and found a publication by Gerardo CG, an independent advisor, where he suggested the following and I thought it was good information, What you should take into account:

If you run Fortnite from Xbox Cloud Gaming on a PC with the Microsoft account that purchased the V-Bucks, they should appear in the game without any problem because the version of the games running from the cloud is, in fact, the console version , regardless of the device you run it on.

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/718763cd-7126-45a1-b0d8-2b693c91455a

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. DavidHan33 Win User

Fortnite Skins/Vbucks not transferring to PC after purchasing in Microsoft Store

Thank you for the response, I was wondering if you buy a skin on xbox with the purchased vbucks, will that skin transfer over to PC?
  4. Jerry Chen2 Win User

Refund

yes, i did redeem the xbox gift card on my microsoft acount and i did use most of my 50$ on the microsoft store for vbucks, i used arround 30 to 40 dollars on vbucks already (10$ for 1000 vbucks) at that point i didnt know how much money i stIll had on my gift card so i decided to search up vbucks on the microsoft store and instead of buying it i was goona check how much money was still on the card, then i accidentally pressed A and purchased it.
  5. matthewiag Win User

Destiny 2 Solstice Armor

I am going to start earning the Armor and Challenges over the weekend, I can't wait to move my progress over to the PC
  6. FAZE JARVIS7490 Win User

How do I redeem a VBUCKS gift card

I have a VBUCKS gift card I bought my son and I am unable to redeem it online. This is very frustrating.
    I bought my son a vbucks card and I'm trying to do it on my phone it 1,000 vbucks
Thema:

1. Am i able to move over money that i redeemed on my pc over to my xbox to buy vbucks - Similar Threads - able move money

2. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  3. Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...

in XboX Insiders
    Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...: Do y’all think that the console that is supposed to come out in 2026 will be worth buying for Gta 6 for the best possible experience, or do you think will the series X probably handle it good...
  4. I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...: So recently, I decided to factory reset my computer due to hardware issues. When I reinstalled Minecraft, I realized that the world that I had spent more than a hundred hours on had went away too....
  5. Not able to join a xbox party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to join a xbox party: Whenever i try to join a xbox party i get hit with a error code 0x80190190. Iv pretty much tried everything that i seen on xbox support website clearing mac, port forwarding, resetting my xbox....
  6. Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?: I had a random account link itself to my activision account and get me banned. Activision won't let me log in to get support and I'm just relying on there twitter for help....
  7. Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?: I have recently connected to Startlink and have just tried to connect XBox series X to the Internet. Now I can't see any videos or images in the xbox store. I notice there is an outage for the...
  8. When the 360 store shuts down in July will get on disc still be able to be updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    When the 360 store shuts down in July will get on disc still be able to be updated and...: Just wondering as I have quite a few games that I have not played yet. Will they install from dosc and will they get updated after next month or so I need to install them beforehand? Thanks....
  9. On PC am I only able to move my game captures to OneDrive or can I move them to something...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    On PC am I only able to move my game captures to OneDrive or can I move them to something...: I don't use OneDrive but I want to keep my game captures before they get deleted in January anyway I can move my game captures to something other than OneDrive? ae7624c0-4ca1-4fe9-8d3e-de94008fa312
  10. Am I able to switch the email or just move it to another account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am I able to switch the email or just move it to another account?: Hello, I have an xbox account from years ago but since I was a child my father used his email for it. He still frequently uses that email and I heard if you switch the primary email it just...