Am I able to get my resource packs back?

Discus and support Am I able to get my resource packs back? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got a new PS4 and I transferred Minecraft from the external hard drive to the new console and when I started it back up, it had none of the resource... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dustin miller1, Dec 16, 2023.

1. Am I able to get my resource packs back?

I got a new PS4 and I transferred Minecraft from the external hard drive to the new console and when I started it back up, it had none of the resource packs I had bought or the skins and I had spent 20+ dollars it does not have a restore resource packs button anywhere like I was told And I’m really not trying to spend that money again just to get those, so I was wondering if there is a way to fix it

:)

Dustin miller1, Dec 16, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Dustin,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Yes, you should be able to restore your purchased resource packs and skins on your new PS4. Since the resources you are looking for are paid or purchase, please make sure that you are signed into the account you used to purchase them. Should this be linked into your Minecraft account, please check through Minecraft page - Sign in | Minecraft.

Here are the steps you can follow:

1. Make sure you are signed in to the same Microsoft account that you used to purchase the resource packs and skins.

2. Open Minecraft on your new PS4 and go to the Marketplace.

3. Scroll down to the bottom of the Marketplace and select "My Packs."

4. Here you should see all of the resource packs and skins that you have purchased. Select the ones you want to restore and click on the "Download" button.

5. Once the download is complete, the resource packs and skins should be available in your game.

If you are still having trouble, you can contact the Minecraft Support through this link: Submit a request – Home (minecraft.net)

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Geri M. Win User

am i able to get my worlds back?

Hi greentealoverbs,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. As per description, you want to recover your world from pocket edition back to your PC as it was gone when you login to external or pocket edition. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist you.

We have suggested steps on how to back up or transfer it back to your PC/ Laptop.

FX File Explorer is a good file explorer to use. Close Minecraft Pocket Edition if it’s open.

• To begin, open the file explorer.
    • /sdcard/games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds is the location.
    • Choose the world you want to backup or move.
    • It should be compressed/archived.
    • Place the zipped file in your download's directory.
    • Connect your gadget to the computer.
    Kindly let us know if this work if not please let us know so we could search other steps on how to solve your issue.

We would also recommend for you to check on these articles for more information related to your problem.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Geri M. Win User

Hello greentealoverbs,

We appreciate your time and hope you are doing well today.

With the latest information, understand that you are trying to inform yourself about the privilege of the Minecraft subscriber.

You can visit this link for more accurate information with your concerns: Submit a request – Home (minecraft.net) and create a ticket.

We hope this helps and it is even better to connect with the correct support where you can get dedicated assistance, the experts there will provide accurate answers for you.

As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thanks again for posting your question and have a great day!

Kind regards

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. greentealoverbs Win User

my worlds arent in my files i think its because i deleted then reinstalled minecraft but my worlds arent in my files it just says empty even though i have them in minecraft
Thema:

1. Am I able to get my resource packs back? - Similar Threads - able resource packs

2. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  3. Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...

in XboX Insiders
    Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...: Do y’all think that the console that is supposed to come out in 2026 will be worth buying for Gta 6 for the best possible experience, or do you think will the series X probably handle it good...
  4. I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...: So recently, I decided to factory reset my computer due to hardware issues. When I reinstalled Minecraft, I realized that the world that I had spent more than a hundred hours on had went away too....
  5. Not able to join a xbox party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to join a xbox party: Whenever i try to join a xbox party i get hit with a error code 0x80190190. Iv pretty much tried everything that i seen on xbox support website clearing mac, port forwarding, resetting my xbox....
  6. Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?: I had a random account link itself to my activision account and get me banned. Activision won't let me log in to get support and I'm just relying on there twitter for help....
  7. Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?: I have recently connected to Startlink and have just tried to connect XBox series X to the Internet. Now I can't see any videos or images in the xbox store. I notice there is an outage for the...
  8. When the 360 store shuts down in July will get on disc still be able to be updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    When the 360 store shuts down in July will get on disc still be able to be updated and...: Just wondering as I have quite a few games that I have not played yet. Will they install from dosc and will they get updated after next month or so I need to install them beforehand? Thanks....
  9. When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Windows
    When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...: When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to play my Xbox 360 games download from the Microsoft store once there taken down from off the Microsoft...
  10. I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?: Ive been trying to sign up for a developer account for my xbox, however I keep getting this error message: Microsoft runs on trust. We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation and certification...