am i able to get my microsoft account back after it has been hacked and my email address...

Discus and support am i able to get my microsoft account back after it has been hacked and my email address... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My gmail was used without my knowledge by a random person who switched my microsoft account email and password, i have no way of getting into the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CycG67, Nov 19, 2023.

1. CycG67
    CycG67 Guest

am i able to get my microsoft account back after it has been hacked and my email address...

My gmail was used without my knowledge by a random person who switched my microsoft account email and password, i have no way of getting into the account anymore, anytime i try to use my email address it says it is unregistered. i still have my pin number which still works which is the only major thing proving that i own the account (also i have screen shots from my gmail but will not post due to privacy).

:)

CycG67, Nov 19, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: