Am I able to buy Minecraft with USD even though I live outside of the US?

Discus and support Am I able to buy Minecraft with USD even though I live outside of the US? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've earned some money from commissions, all paid in USD. However, when I checked to purchase Minecraft, it asked for a US address, and I was wondering... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by centaurifrfr, Nov 5, 2023.

1. centaurifrfr
    centaurifrfr Guest

I've earned some money from commissions, all paid in USD. However, when I checked to purchase Minecraft, it asked for a US address, and I was wondering if it was required for me to live in the US to pay with USD.

:)

centaurifrfr, Nov 5, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

you must always pay with your local currency
  3. bowski477 Win User

I am not able to post a case review even though I qualify

Have you tried on multiple browsers? What is the error you're getting?
  4. mtcerio Win User

[Games with gold] Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

Edit: solved. I am abroad on holidays and tried to buy from here (outside UK) (still living in the UK though!).

Solution: I VPN-ed to a server in the UK and purchased. It worked.

maTTeo
  5. Mob Of The Dead Win User

Can I buy 360 gamepad/controller if I am outside of US?

^ To add on, you can also buy them from Microsoft store
  6. Irixion Win User

Can I buy 360 gamepad/controller if I am outside of US?

Yes you can. Xbox.com will link you to local retailers that are authorized Xbox/Microsoft resellers.
Thema:

1. Am I able to buy Minecraft with USD even though I live outside of the US? - Similar Threads - able buy Minecraft

2. If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?: I am wondering because I am planning to purchase this in the near future. [img] If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?...
  3. Am i able to move over money that i redeemed on my pc over to my xbox to buy vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am i able to move over money that i redeemed on my pc over to my xbox to buy vbucks: For Christmas I was given a 50 euro redeem code for Xbox but since I had finished setting up my pc I thought that I could just redeem it on my pc and then spend some of it on fortnite on my pc but...
  4. If I buy forza horizon 5 car pass on xbox will I be able to use it on pc aswell

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy forza horizon 5 car pass on xbox will I be able to use it on pc aswell: So pretty much if I buy the car pass for forza horizon 5 on xbox will I be able to use it on the pc version of forza. I'm playing forza through games pass on pc 89a5fccf-3790-47bc-81e5-62bf2e4ae214
  5. If I buy Ark: Survival Ascended on the Microsoft store on my PC, will I be able to use it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy Ark: Survival Ascended on the Microsoft store on my PC, will I be able to use it...: I want to know for this game to see where I buy it. 1ffa5418-cd83-417f-a19c-bd8a7e1272b1
  6. If I buy the new forza Motorsport on my pc using the Xbox app on it will eventually be able...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy the new forza Motorsport on my pc using the Xbox app on it will eventually be able...: I have a Xbox one but I can’t play on that since it’s not supported but I plan on upgrading to the series x or s soon. I have a gaming pc but still want to be able to play it on the Xbox once I...
  7. If I buy Starfield in the PC App - will I both be able to play in via Game pass - but also...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy Starfield in the PC App - will I both be able to play in via Game pass - but also...: Hi, just to make sure as I never used the XBox shop: I know that if I buy a Game like Starfield via the XBOX Shop rather than Steam I get it with play anywhere - including in the Gaming Pass...
  8. If I buy a game on Xbox Gamepass PC, will I be able to play it indefinitely without...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a game on Xbox Gamepass PC, will I be able to play it indefinitely without...: Title says it all I've been only playing Warhammer 40,000: Darktide on Xbox Gamepass PC, and I figured it would make more sense to just buy the game on Microsoft/Gamepass and let the subscription...
  9. Are you able to use an Xbox Gift Card to buy Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you able to use an Xbox Gift Card to buy Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe...: Like the title says, I'd like to buy Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe Collection... am I able to purchase it using an Xbox gift card ? 29768152-510c-4529-b0a6-2c1e2e8c8949
  10. Can i buy minecraft on my laptop, and then be able to play that on my ps4 as well by just...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i buy minecraft on my laptop, and then be able to play that on my ps4 as well by just...: I've been wondering before i purchase Minecraft is there an edition where i can buy Minecraft to be able to play it on my laptop and also play it on my ps4 without further purchase, just...