Although my account is set as Adult, I can't access my own privacy settings! !

Discus and support Although my account is set as Adult, I can't access my own privacy settings! ! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is big issue! My account is set to adult, at the beginning. When I play Minecraft on my Android phone, it says "we can't connect because how... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MCBuddyPB, Jul 15, 2016.

1. MCBuddyPB
    MCBuddyPB Guest

This is big issue!

My account is set to adult, at the beginning.

When I play Minecraft on my Android phone, it says "we can't connect because how your account is set for privacy and safety settings at Xbox.com".

So I logined in at Xbox.com and this site appears

How a parent can change the privacy and online safety settings for a child account........ on support.xbox.com. (just search it there)
    Then, I checked my account. (Its all ok). Then I went to my profile and it showed the options, I clicked on privacy and safety settings. And again the (above) site showed up. I am NOT a child and it's showing me :error child acessing privacy settings.

Please help!

I am trying this since two hours but the same site shows up again and again

:)

MCBuddyPB, Jul 15, 2016
  2. mpkrp
    mpkrp Guest
    Access to Realms in MinecraftPE blocked

I have MinecraftPE on my iPad and would like to get access to Realms but it says it is blocked due to the settings on my XBoxLive account. I don't have a console. It is set up as an adult account and I can't see any privacy issues that should restrict access.
    Previously I tried with my sons account but this was blocked, so I deleted the account. Is it still remembering the old account?

mpkrp, Jul 15, 2016
  3. fludd.mp3
    fludd.mp3 Guest
    fludd.mp3, Jul 15, 2016
  4. Although my account is set as Adult, I can't access my own privacy settings! !

I have exactly the same problem with Minecraft: Windows 10 edition!

Mufasakong III, Aug 3, 2016
  5. Mufasakong III Win User

I have exactly the same problem with Minecraft: Windows 10 edition!
  6. Jackhale4 Win User

Account says I'm a child account, although I'm not.

Whenever I try to change my settings through aka.ms/accountsettings , it always leads me to this page: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026796/microsoft-account-change-childs-xbox-privacy-online-safety-settings . Although I am an adult
    account, I cannot access any of the links on this page OR xbox.com that would let me change my privacy settings. Any help?
  7. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Trying to access settings

If your account is a child account you can't access the setting because only an Adult account has the ability to customize a profile's privacy and online safety settings.
  8. PAFFZER Win User

Still cannot access Xbox Live account due to parent email being deleted...

I managed to accept the new tos through the game, but I couldn't even login to GFW Marketplace before.

Now I can't access safety and privacy settings because I have to login through parental account (although it doesn't exist anymore and I am adult). I wrote to the support but they didn't solve my problem at all.
  9. Devlin the Dime God Win User

I can't play multiplayer Java Minecraft after the Mojang to Microsoft transfer

The birthday on my account is Sept. 23, 2000 but it still won't let me access my privacy settings. Should I just join a new family with a separate account set to adult?
Thema:

1. Although my account is set as Adult, I can't access my own privacy settings! ! - Similar Threads - Although account set

2. i am unable to add my card on my new account although its working on my old account it say...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i am unable to add my card on my new account although its working on my old account it say...: i am unable to add my card on my new account although its working on my old account it say check the info it doesn't match this card but i have been trying since 2 hours...
  3. When i sign in using my microsoft account it asks me again although i am already signed in...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i sign in using my microsoft account it asks me again although i am already signed in...: I would appreciate any help :) 40f7cec8-7a1f-46a9-9f8d-ecb26fae6abb
  4. Can't purchase xbox360 games due to wrong region on account, although it's set correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase xbox360 games due to wrong region on account, although it's set correctly: I moved from UK to Spain and updated my billing, contact details in Microsoft/Xbox profile accordingly, but when trying to purchase xbox360 game in xbox store I'm being asked to enter UK address...
  5. Privacy settings won't change on child account although I am a parent account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Privacy settings won't change on child account although I am a parent account: I'm trying to change the privacy settings of my "child" account, although that account was made when I was 13 and I am currently over the age of 18. When I access the account with the parent...
  6. Payment denied although i have enough money on my account!?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Payment denied although i have enough money on my account!?: Well i tried to pay my xbox gold monthly but the payment was kind of denied. I have more than enough money on my account to pay the 6.99$ but it wouldnt let me. It even showed me that although i...
  7. Rewards not being issued although renewed Live account since last credit earned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Rewards not being issued although renewed Live account since last credit earned: The last time I was credited for renewing my Live account was in 2014 - I have renewed my Gold account multiple times since then but did not receive any credit. Why?...
  8. Rewards will not be deposited although the account information is correct

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Rewards will not be deposited although the account information is correct: Rewards will not be deposited although the account information is correct 43f9e5cc-0b35-4574-81eb-180c80abfdd9
  9. Account says I'm a child account, although I'm not.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account says I'm a child account, although I'm not.: Whenever I try to change my settings through aka.ms/accountsettings , it always leads me to this page:...
  10. my account was/is suspended although i have done nothing wong how can i get unband

in XBoX on Consoles
    my account was/is suspended although i have done nothing wong how can i get unband: can I get help as o why I got suspended and how to get unsuspended 311bec20-1409-48b3-8722-65821639da78