Alternative Joystick after December 2023

Discus and support Alternative Joystick after December 2023 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey guys, I would like to make a request, but before judging me, please look at my situation. I would like to know if there is any possible way (legal... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xNuclearShield, Jan 16, 2024.

1. Alternative Joystick after December 2023

Hey guys, I would like to make a request, but before judging me, please look at my situation.

I would like to know if there is any possible way (legal or illegal) for me to keep using my alternative Joystick in my Xbox one. Since the update of December, all the "non-official" joystick stopped working and this is terrible for me.

I don't wanna spend 60€ (almost 10% of the minimum wage where I live) to buy an official one, I just wanna keep playing Mortal Combat and Naruto Ultimate with my wife while we have a beer and chat about after a tiresome day of work. I am not a "gamer", I just like how videogame can be used for me and my wife to have fun together.

So please, let me know your suggestions. Thank you for the attention.

submitted by /u/xNuclearShield
    [link] [comments]

/u/xNuclearShield, Jan 16, 2024
  2. sarkah Win User

Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joysticks not connecting to Xbox Adaptive Controller

The Extreme 3D Pro joystick has stopped working with the XAC. Are you able to return the Logitech joysticks to vendor you purchased them from? There are some alternative joysticks that work out of the box, including the Thrustmaster USB Joystick, which should be similar the the Logitech ones you have now.
  3. Ayden Choong Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate not working xbox live gold

Hello really disappointing as of 17th of December 2023 this is still an ongoing bug but I figured a workaround. Since I have recently subscribed I just had to cancel (getting a full refund) and renew it right after works like a charm hope this helps!
  4. Annanda Martins Win User

December 2023 battle pass

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

If you bought through Xbox, you can check on your Order History if the payment went through:

Sign in to account.microsoft.com. ( https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ )

Select Payment & billing > Order history.

If nothing shows, but you have other meanings to prove ( for example showing that it was deducted from your bank ) you can still prove your issue.

Here is the link for Xbox Support:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

You should also contact the game Support. You did not mention the game, but let's say that you are talking about Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, you should search for the Activision Support themselves:

This would be the link for it:

https://support.activision.com/

If it is Fortnite, it should be this link:

https://www.epicgames.com/help/fortnite-c5719335176219

I would recommend first contacting the game support itself, if they ask you to contact Xbox Support, you can contact them through the link I sent you above.

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  5. Rewlow Win User

Xbox series x suddenly crashing when playing different games

Mine started doing this on December 9th 2023 and none of these fixes work. My return window closed 3 weeks ago...this is bull****.
  6. AFterMath2525 Win User

Achievements taking days to synch?

Yes,

My Achievements for December 2023 are unlocking and my gamerscore is increasing yet my December gamerscore leaderboard still shows me at +0 for this month.

It should state +1250. Not sure why those two things aren’t syncing up.
Thema:

Alternative Joystick after December 2023

1. Alternative Joystick after December 2023 - Similar Threads - Alternative Joystick December

2. Oneguide doesn't launch. What fix/alternative?

in XBoX on Windows
    Oneguide doesn't launch. What fix/alternative?: Hey. I've got my setup using the passthru/oneguide on my Xbox One X but the last week or so it's taken 10 plus launches each time I've tried to use oneguide in order to get it to work. Today...
  3. I entered my alternate mac address and my internet still wont work, what do i do now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I entered my alternate mac address and my internet still wont work, what do i do now?: My internet randomly stopped working so i tested the connection to see the issue, it told me to enter the alternate mac address. So I did that and it still won't work, I have tried resetting the...
  4. Alternate MAC address?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alternate MAC address?: I already hard reset my console and it’s still asking for an alternate MAC address and won’t connect to the internet. Can someone please help? I’ve cleared it and entered it in manually and it’s...
  5. Resetting alternate mac adress

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resetting alternate mac adress: Im constanly having to reset the alternate mac address everytime i login to my xbox to connect or find wireless networks, i remember this first happening when i first connected to my hotspot, then...
  6. I bought a movie purchased movie and the audio is alternate actors, like dubbing. How can I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a movie purchased movie and the audio is alternate actors, like dubbing. How can I...: I bought a movie purchased movie and the audio is alternate actors, like dubbing but its british. How can I change this back? fa50eb90-64f7-427b-968e-b84378f19980
  7. I messed around with my alternative MAC address and now connection to internet is messed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I messed around with my alternative MAC address and now connection to internet is messed...: So I read online that you could bypass parental controls on xbox by changing the alternative mac address. I did that and it worked at first until my parents blocked the new MAC address out of the...
  8. Can i get alternative emails from my main account fully uncensored?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i get alternative emails from my main account fully uncensored?: So i am trying to find out all the emails i/family members have used for alternative accounts that use my main email as a recovery account. I have a list of about 5 or so that have the first two...
  9. HDR and SDR taking long to alternate between each other

in XboX Insiders
    HDR and SDR taking long to alternate between each other: I'm having a problem on alpha skip-Ahead where sometimes when I change between a game in HDR and anything without HDR (even when i change to dashboard), the screen turns black for a few moments...
  10. Alternative max address needed but I was playing before I went to bed. What to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alternative max address needed but I was playing before I went to bed. What to do: Was playing Xbox series s just fine less than 12 hours ago a now I need an alternate max address I don’t own a pc to use that. What do I do 0c9bcc45-9023-4761-abb2-bbe60655941e