Alright. This Reporting System is Busted.

Discus and support Alright. This Reporting System is Busted. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A week-or-so ago, I was playing For Honor, and got frustrated. Sent a Guy some messages, 'cuz that's what Gamers do, and eventually let up and admitted... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TreeOfSorrow, Oct 15, 2023.

1. TreeOfSorrow
    TreeOfSorrow Guest

A week-or-so ago, I was playing For Honor, and got frustrated. Sent a Guy some messages, 'cuz that's what Gamers do, and eventually let up and admitted I was under the influence, of which I'm perfectly legally allowed to do. I get Comms banned for havin' the F-Word in there, and that's fine. Makes sense.

Cut to today? I have a screenshot of an individual sending about 12 messages, all containing extremely Sexist and Anti-LGBT speech, telling me that I need to go back to the kitchen, and that he's gonna burn the Rainbow. That my Mom shoulda never left the Kitchen in the first place.

So, obviously... I report him. For every message containing this type of speech, under the tag 'Hate Speech,' because that's precisely what it is. And every single time?

"Xbox could not take action on your Request."

So... The ACTUAL person using your service to spread hate and ignorance is less of a threat than the guy who jokingly said 'Total Disclosure, I[mod removed] That doesn't make any sense.

:)

TreeOfSorrow, Oct 15, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

That message being shown is actually a bug. I reported someone recently, got the same message, and they did still take action on them. So ignore that message. As long as you reported them, the enforcement team will investigate and take the appropriate action.
  3. Smwutches Win User

I'm not sure if they check the whole conversation or just the message that was reported.
  4. TreeOfSorrow Win User

Out of curiosity, do you know exactly... What they review? The Chat Logs, or just precisely the ones I flagged as 'Hate Speech,' 'cuz he typed several thoughts separately, making just one message pretty useless unless you were to scroll down to the immediate next one.
  5. Salem in Chains Win User

Someone claiming to work for Microsoft! PreheatedBore69

file a complaint using the XBOX report player feature. he may not gte busted right away but it will catch up to him eventually. If he has info like that in his bio he will definitely get busted.
  6. oneconfuseddude Win User

Need Help Configuring 2 XBoxes To Have Open NAT w Permanent IP Addresses

alright, let me see if this will help me. i want to be able to do this, badly. i bust my butt all day at work, and also here as an Ambassador, ya know? Id like to not have to always adjust my router and all of that.
Thema:

1. Alright. This Reporting System is Busted. - Similar Threads - Alright Reporting System

2. Alright I need help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alright I need help please: I am so close to trashing this Xbox. I am playing madden and mid game play it just crashes and goes to dashboard. It also happens to almost every single one of my games besides the Xbox 360 games....
  3. Alright so... topic: Cheaters, Modders, Smurf Accounts, and Griefers on general.

in XBoX on Windows
    Alright so... topic: Cheaters, Modders, Smurf Accounts, and Griefers on general.: Hello, I'm curious in the sense if my reports even make it into the xbox system about alot of the cheaters I come across and how they can fight smurf or fake extra accounts to avoid bans. Game...
  4. alright so my question is this that i know microsoft rewards launched in pakistan but ....

in XBoX Accessibility
    alright so my question is this that i know microsoft rewards launched in pakistan but ....: alright so my question is this that i know microsoft rewards launched in pakistan but when i try to access it , it says check location and make it you current location well i go to the location...
  5. Alright so I can't launch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alright so I can't launch.: Whenever I launch some games like superliminal and Halo MCC, it sends me to the microsoft store product Gaming Services. 87417f80-bafc-4101-8f57-81018d76a6b9
  6. Alright I’ve got to bring this here: Series X, new controller, short-pressing guide button...

in XboX Insiders
    Alright I’ve got to bring this here: Series X, new controller, short-pressing guide button...: Hi all, This has become a frequent enough nuisance for me to now consider it an annoyance that I wanted to bring here. Not sure if it’s an alpha issue or if it’s widespread all around, but very...
  7. Something's not alright @ Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something's not alright @ Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team!!: I do not violate the CoC or use profanity etc... I don't care about the silly messages I get from upset players now and then. I just smile for myself because I know they're just having anger...
  8. Project Xcloud? Laggy laggy but my Down and up seems alright?

in XboX Insiders
    Project Xcloud? Laggy laggy but my Down and up seems alright?: My down is 100Mbps, and my upload is 6Mbps.... this should be enough but it tears, and lags, and the sound goes in and out in waves. Is there anything I can do to get this stream to be smoother to...
  9. XLink Kai. Is it alright to use on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XLink Kai. Is it alright to use on my Xbox 360?: So while looking at a wiki page for Phantom Dust, because it's getting a Remaster, I saw that it's Xbox Live service was up for who knows how long until 2014. When I tired looking up to see why...
  10. Alright, enough already.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alright, enough already.: It saddens me to realize how poor some people's reading comprehension is. With that said, @GG - the reason I said that I've been on xbl for almost 10 years and play games only on my Xbox and not...