Alright so... topic: Cheaters, Modders, Smurf Accounts, and Griefers on general.

Discus and support Alright so... topic: Cheaters, Modders, Smurf Accounts, and Griefers on general. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I'm curious in the sense if my reports even make it into the xbox system about alot of the cheaters I come across and how they can fight smurf... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Agnt Ireland, Apr 3, 2024.

1. Agnt Ireland
    Agnt Ireland Guest

Alright so... topic: Cheaters, Modders, Smurf Accounts, and Griefers on general.

Hello, I'm curious in the sense if my reports even make it into the xbox system about alot of the cheaters I come across and how they can fight smurf or fake extra accounts to avoid bans.

Game subject: GTAV specifically atm.

So I play GTAV regularly, and yes eith GTA6 right around the corner ik it's becoming last gen. But the one thing I'm getting tired of is straight up modded accounts etc. I usually just casually play the game and drive, fly, or explore in general. But the moment a bad egg of a player is griefing people I get the hunt on to stop them, and most of the time it is one of these surfed accounts so they can't get into trouble. I have recorded plenty of God mode users, fake account users who glitch their stuff out for ez money to use with wtever to ruin a lobby (like using a smurf for orb cannoning if they cant win a fight), and just straight up idiots who just want to ruin the game. Just finished a lobby with these kinds of people and they vote kicked me from the lobby cause I wasn't gonna let em focus on other players to use their modded smurfs on. So as a long time xbox player and game lover, where did all the admins go...? I miss being able to hop into a game and know I would only have to rarely deal with these idiots and play the game legitimately compared to them. Please fix this issue... I enjoy griefer hunting but even that's defeated when someone just orb cannons your every almost hour hiding in there, or just straight up god mode.

:)

Agnt Ireland, Apr 3, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Agnt. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Cheating, modding, and other problems that can happen in online games must be reported to the game developer using in-game reporting tools, that way the developer can take action.

For more information on reporting players in GTA Online, contact Rockstar Games: https://support.rockstargames.com/
  3. CrazyMvM94 Win User

You know a game sucks when....

When it's surrounded by evil hackers, modders, cheaters, glitchers, griefers, etc...
  4. Malacath Win User

MS was advertising feedback system!??!!? Why bother?

5. Invoked by Red Win User

I got a achievement I didn't earn. Now what?

Like everyone else has said, it is likely a modder was in the same game as you and therefore unlocked the achievement. I wouldn't worry though because if you've not cheated in anyway, action won't be taken against you, only against the modders/cheaters.
    The Xbox/Microsoft team look into matters and make sure evidence is solid before taking action, so you'll be alright.
  6. JulyqaJ4J Win User

Rainbow Six Siege MnK and Smurf accounts.

for cheaters there is only a limit to what xbox can do to prevent this and for smurf accounts there is no limit to how many account an individual can make. for a professional pov contact support
Thema:

1. Alright so... topic: Cheaters, Modders, Smurf Accounts, and Griefers on general. - Similar Threads - Alright topic Cheaters

2. Alright I need help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alright I need help please: I am so close to trashing this Xbox. I am playing madden and mid game play it just crashes and goes to dashboard. It also happens to almost every single one of my games besides the Xbox 360 games....
  3. Alright. This Reporting System is Busted.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Alright. This Reporting System is Busted.: A week-or-so ago, I was playing For Honor, and got frustrated. Sent a Guy some messages, 'cuz that's what Gamers do, and eventually let up and admitted I was under the influence, of which I'm...
  4. alright so my question is this that i know microsoft rewards launched in pakistan but ....

in XBoX Accessibility
    alright so my question is this that i know microsoft rewards launched in pakistan but ....: alright so my question is this that i know microsoft rewards launched in pakistan but when i try to access it , it says check location and make it you current location well i go to the location...
  5. Alright so I can't launch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alright so I can't launch.: Whenever I launch some games like superliminal and Halo MCC, it sends me to the microsoft store product Gaming Services. 87417f80-bafc-4101-8f57-81018d76a6b9
  6. Alright I’ve got to bring this here: Series X, new controller, short-pressing guide button...

in XboX Insiders
    Alright I’ve got to bring this here: Series X, new controller, short-pressing guide button...: Hi all, This has become a frequent enough nuisance for me to now consider it an annoyance that I wanted to bring here. Not sure if it’s an alpha issue or if it’s widespread all around, but very...
  7. Something's not alright @ Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something's not alright @ Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team!!: I do not violate the CoC or use profanity etc... I don't care about the silly messages I get from upset players now and then. I just smile for myself because I know they're just having anger...
  8. Project Xcloud? Laggy laggy but my Down and up seems alright?

in XboX Insiders
    Project Xcloud? Laggy laggy but my Down and up seems alright?: My down is 100Mbps, and my upload is 6Mbps.... this should be enough but it tears, and lags, and the sound goes in and out in waves. Is there anything I can do to get this stream to be smoother to...
  9. XLink Kai. Is it alright to use on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XLink Kai. Is it alright to use on my Xbox 360?: So while looking at a wiki page for Phantom Dust, because it's getting a Remaster, I saw that it's Xbox Live service was up for who knows how long until 2014. When I tired looking up to see why...
  10. Alright, enough already.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alright, enough already.: It saddens me to realize how poor some people's reading comprehension is. With that said, @GG - the reason I said that I've been on xbl for almost 10 years and play games only on my Xbox and not...