Alright so... topic: Cheaters, Modders, Smurf Accounts, and Griefers on general.

Discus and support Alright so... topic: Cheaters, Modders, Smurf Accounts, and Griefers on general. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I'm curious in the sense if my reports even make it into the xbox system about alot of the cheaters I come across and how they can fight smurf... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Agnt Ireland, Apr 3, 2024.

1. Agnt Ireland
    Agnt Ireland Guest

Alright so... topic: Cheaters, Modders, Smurf Accounts, and Griefers on general.

Hello, I'm curious in the sense if my reports even make it into the xbox system about alot of the cheaters I come across and how they can fight smurf or fake extra accounts to avoid bans.

Game subject: GTAV specifically atm.

So I play GTAV regularly, and yes eith GTA6 right around the corner ik it's becoming last gen. But the one thing I'm getting tired of is straight up modded accounts etc. I usually just casually play the game and drive, fly, or explore in general. But the moment a bad egg of a player is griefing people I get the hunt on to stop them, and most of the time it is one of these surfed accounts so they can't get into trouble. I have recorded plenty of God mode users, fake account users who glitch their stuff out for ez money to use with wtever to ruin a lobby (like using a smurf for orb cannoning if they cant win a fight), and just straight up idiots who just want to ruin the game. Just finished a lobby with these kinds of people and they vote kicked me from the lobby cause I wasn't gonna let em focus on other players to use their modded smurfs on. So as a long time xbox player and game lover, where did all the admins go...? I miss being able to hop into a game and know I would only have to rarely deal with these idiots and play the game legitimately compared to them. Please fix this issue... I enjoy griefer hunting but even that's defeated when someone just orb cannons your every almost hour hiding in there, or just straight up god mode.

:)

Agnt Ireland, Apr 3, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: