alright so my question is this that i know microsoft rewards launched in pakistan but ....

Discus and support alright so my question is this that i know microsoft rewards launched in pakistan but .... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; alright so my question is this that i know microsoft rewards launched in pakistan but when i try to access it , it says check location and make it you... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Duha Khan1, Jun 17, 2023.

1. Duha Khan1
    Duha Khan1 Guest

alright so my question is this that i know microsoft rewards launched in pakistan but ....

alright so my question is this that i know microsoft rewards launched in pakistan but when i try to access it , it says check location and make it you current location well i go to the location and time i believe place and figure out that pakistan is not there therefore my 4000 something gamerscore is useless please add an option so we can access xbox rewards also please allow us to get at the minimum least to buy games or gift cards thanks

:)

Duha Khan1, Jun 17, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Rewards points are entirely seperate from Gamerscore

Pakistan is not an Xbox region, and so Xbox rewards will not be added until such time as Xboxes are being sold officially in Pakistani retail stores.

As far as I can tell none of the big 3 is officially in Pakistan, so it's possible there's a reason for that.
  3. john cena1 Win User

Gamepass

My question is do Microsoft allow me to do gamepass in Pakistan or not. Do Microsoft allow me to use xbox in Pakistan or not
  4. Smwutches Win User

Rewards to banned?????

Since the Microsoft Rewards program is not available in Pakistan, then you would not be able to use it.
  5. L4c3rd4 Win User

Alright so I can't launch.

No no, within the ISO image tool, it will replace it automatically. :)
  6. Colton(PeePee) Win User

Alright so I can't launch.

Thema:

1. alright so my question is this that i know microsoft rewards launched in pakistan but .... - Similar Threads - alright question microsoft

2. Alright I need help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alright I need help please: I am so close to trashing this Xbox. I am playing madden and mid game play it just crashes and goes to dashboard. It also happens to almost every single one of my games besides the Xbox 360 games....
  3. Alright so... topic: Cheaters, Modders, Smurf Accounts, and Griefers on general.

in XBoX on Windows
    Alright so... topic: Cheaters, Modders, Smurf Accounts, and Griefers on general.: Hello, I'm curious in the sense if my reports even make it into the xbox system about alot of the cheaters I come across and how they can fight smurf or fake extra accounts to avoid bans. Game...
  4. Alright. This Reporting System is Busted.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Alright. This Reporting System is Busted.: A week-or-so ago, I was playing For Honor, and got frustrated. Sent a Guy some messages, 'cuz that's what Gamers do, and eventually let up and admitted I was under the influence, of which I'm...
  5. Alright so I can't launch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alright so I can't launch.: Whenever I launch some games like superliminal and Halo MCC, it sends me to the microsoft store product Gaming Services. 87417f80-bafc-4101-8f57-81018d76a6b9
  6. Alright I’ve got to bring this here: Series X, new controller, short-pressing guide button...

in XboX Insiders
    Alright I’ve got to bring this here: Series X, new controller, short-pressing guide button...: Hi all, This has become a frequent enough nuisance for me to now consider it an annoyance that I wanted to bring here. Not sure if it’s an alpha issue or if it’s widespread all around, but very...
  7. Something's not alright @ Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something's not alright @ Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team!!: I do not violate the CoC or use profanity etc... I don't care about the silly messages I get from upset players now and then. I just smile for myself because I know they're just having anger...
  8. Project Xcloud? Laggy laggy but my Down and up seems alright?

in XboX Insiders
    Project Xcloud? Laggy laggy but my Down and up seems alright?: My down is 100Mbps, and my upload is 6Mbps.... this should be enough but it tears, and lags, and the sound goes in and out in waves. Is there anything I can do to get this stream to be smoother to...
  9. XLink Kai. Is it alright to use on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XLink Kai. Is it alright to use on my Xbox 360?: So while looking at a wiki page for Phantom Dust, because it's getting a Remaster, I saw that it's Xbox Live service was up for who knows how long until 2014. When I tired looking up to see why...
  10. Alright, enough already.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alright, enough already.: It saddens me to realize how poor some people's reading comprehension is. With that said, @GG - the reason I said that I've been on xbl for almost 10 years and play games only on my Xbox and not...