Alright I’ve got to bring this here: Series X, new controller, short-pressing guide button...

Discus and support Alright I’ve got to bring this here: Series X, new controller, short-pressing guide button... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi all, This has become a frequent enough nuisance for me to now consider it an annoyance that I wanted to bring here. Not sure if it’s an alpha issue... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PeverellPhoenix, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Alright I’ve got to bring this here: Series X, new controller, short-pressing guide button...

Hi all,

This has become a frequent enough nuisance for me to now consider it an annoyance that I wanted to bring here. Not sure if it’s an alpha issue or if it’s widespread all around, but very often now, and I mean very often, short-pressing my guide button on the controller (ie a single tap to open the guide) seemingly doesn’t do anything, so I press it again, and it lags and then pops up the power off screen, as if it was simply registering my first press late and thought I had held it down.

Happens probably once or twice a day now, the best analogy I can come up with is it’s like on a bogged down on RAM PC trying to open the start menu you just clicked on but taking six years so you press it again a few times and then it registers all your clicks at once.

Anyone else?

Alpha, Series X, included Series X controller - new type with share etc. All running most up to date alpha updates.

Thanks

submitted by /u/PeverellPhoenix
    [link] [comments]

/u/PeverellPhoenix, Jun 29, 2021
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Game Appearing In Achievements With 0 Gamerscore 0 Trophies

If it's on the xbox one then no,you can't remove it.

If it's on the 360 press the guide button on your controller to bring up the menu,go to achievements & highlight the game.

If you look at the bottom of the screen it should tell you what button to press to remove the game.It's the X button I think.
  3. Mertacus Win User

problems loging on to xbox live on my console

Is it possible for you to press the "guide button" the big X button on the middle of your controller and press sign in?
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Hello I just bought Xbox series x and can't get two player in zombie local. How do I add a guest or profile it won't allow either?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

To play two-player local on Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Zombies on your Xbox Series X, you need to make sure you have two controllers connected to your console. Once you have two controllers connected, follow these steps:

Sign in to your Xbox Live account using the first controller.

Start Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and select Zombies from the main menu.

Choose the map you want to play and select "Local" as the game mode.

Press the "A" button on the second controller to join the game as a guest.

Once the second controller has joined the game, press the "Y" button on the first controller to bring up the profile menu.

Select "Add Guest" to add the second player to the game.

If you're still having trouble adding the second player, you can try creating a new profile for them on your Xbox Series X. Here's how:

Press the Xbox button on your controller to bring up the guide.

Select "Profile & system" and then "Add or switch."

Select "Add new" and follow the on-screen instructions to create a new profile.

Once the new profile is created, sign in to it using the second controller.

Start Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and select Zombies from the main menu.

Choose the map you want to play and select "Local" as the game mode.

Press the "A" button on the second controller to join the game.

Once the second player has joined the game, press the "Y" button on the first controller to bring up the profile menu.

Select the new profile you just created to add the second player to the game.

I hope this helps you get your two-player local game of Black Ops 2 Zombies up and running!
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Quick Resume ......What's Going On ?

Just pressing the Xbox button to bring up the guide does not quit the game. You also have to go to the game, then press the menu button on the controller, then select quit game.
  6. David Wirsching Win User

Do I need a new controller?

Hello ÚÑKÑØẄÑ ©, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry you're experiencing this issue with your Xbox Series X controller. Here are some possible solutions you could try:

Restart your Xbox console: Press and hold the power button on your Xbox console until it turns off. Next, disconnect the Xbox Series X from its power source. Turn off the Xbox controller and remove its batteries. Finally, connect and turn on your Xbox Series X.

Restart the controller: Press and hold the power button on the controller for several seconds until it turns off. Then turn it back on.

Pair the controller with the console again: Press and hold the sync button on the console until the power button flashes. Then, press and hold the sync button on the controller until the lights on the controller flash.

Best regards.
Thema:

Alright I’ve got to bring this here: Series X, new controller, short-pressing guide button...

1. Alright I’ve got to bring this here: Series X, new controller, short-pressing guide button... - Similar Threads - Alright I’ve got

2. Alright I need help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alright I need help please: I am so close to trashing this Xbox. I am playing madden and mid game play it just crashes and goes to dashboard. It also happens to almost every single one of my games besides the Xbox 360 games....
  3. Alright so... topic: Cheaters, Modders, Smurf Accounts, and Griefers on general.

in XBoX on Windows
    Alright so... topic: Cheaters, Modders, Smurf Accounts, and Griefers on general.: Hello, I'm curious in the sense if my reports even make it into the xbox system about alot of the cheaters I come across and how they can fight smurf or fake extra accounts to avoid bans. Game...
  4. Alright. This Reporting System is Busted.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Alright. This Reporting System is Busted.: A week-or-so ago, I was playing For Honor, and got frustrated. Sent a Guy some messages, 'cuz that's what Gamers do, and eventually let up and admitted I was under the influence, of which I'm...
  5. alright so my question is this that i know microsoft rewards launched in pakistan but ....

in XBoX Accessibility
    alright so my question is this that i know microsoft rewards launched in pakistan but ....: alright so my question is this that i know microsoft rewards launched in pakistan but when i try to access it , it says check location and make it you current location well i go to the location...
  6. Alright so I can't launch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alright so I can't launch.: Whenever I launch some games like superliminal and Halo MCC, it sends me to the microsoft store product Gaming Services. 87417f80-bafc-4101-8f57-81018d76a6b9
  7. Something's not alright @ Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something's not alright @ Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team!!: I do not violate the CoC or use profanity etc... I don't care about the silly messages I get from upset players now and then. I just smile for myself because I know they're just having anger...
  8. Project Xcloud? Laggy laggy but my Down and up seems alright?

in XboX Insiders
    Project Xcloud? Laggy laggy but my Down and up seems alright?: My down is 100Mbps, and my upload is 6Mbps.... this should be enough but it tears, and lags, and the sound goes in and out in waves. Is there anything I can do to get this stream to be smoother to...
  9. XLink Kai. Is it alright to use on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XLink Kai. Is it alright to use on my Xbox 360?: So while looking at a wiki page for Phantom Dust, because it's getting a Remaster, I saw that it's Xbox Live service was up for who knows how long until 2014. When I tired looking up to see why...
  10. Alright, enough already.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alright, enough already.: It saddens me to realize how poor some people's reading comprehension is. With that said, @GG - the reason I said that I've been on xbl for almost 10 years and play games only on my Xbox and not...