Alright, enough already.

Discus and support Alright, enough already. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It saddens me to realize how poor some people's reading comprehension is. With that said, @GG - the reason I said that I've been on xbl for almost 10... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BizarroMantis, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Alright, enough already.

It saddens me to realize how poor some people's reading comprehension is. With that said, @GG - the reason I said that I've been on xbl for almost 10 years and play games only on my Xbox and not my PS3 is to assert that I'm not a PS4 troll. Am I a troll?
    duh. I'm just not a Sony troll. I'm a pretty mild troll though. It's hard to believe I've actually upset a few people here. Wow. Grow some.

:)

BizarroMantis, Feb 22, 2014
  2. KindBudii
    KindBudii Guest
    Enough Already

If its perfectly legit, why are you crying about it?

KindBudii, Feb 22, 2014
  3. Missle Lock
    Missle Lock Guest
    Enough already

Seriously? Haven't been able to sign onto XBOX Live (360) for the past two hours. The service alert says it is for joining other parties, but the core services isn't affected. Way to go!

Missle Lock, Feb 22, 2014
  4. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest

Alright, enough already.

Sony or MS fanboy.... it don't matter...

-

I get a kick out of how many people chime in and don't even own a X1, but know someone that does...LOL.... great!

kingvas78, Feb 22, 2014
  5. It's ironic at the least

where is the dislike button heh?

Listed mia 510, Feb 22, 2014
  6. "Do you guys ever wake up some mornings and think "Wow, I really need to get a life. Nah, I'm going to go the forum and defend the X1 yet another day." ? "

I don't think you are a troll by any means. It would appear you like to push peoples buttons to get a reaction though. I can't think of a better place to "defend" the Xbox One. Gamers who are passionate about the system will come
    here. Isn't that the point of these forums? I'm fairly certain what you see here is merely a very small part of peoples lives. Try not to judge to quickly. After all, you are here too.

-Death

DeathscytheHC, Feb 22, 2014
  7. Passionate about the system eh? Not quite on the mark but definitely on the board. The forums are what the people make of them. For me it is just another passing for more information.

Karch V Amadeo, Feb 22, 2014
  8. Alright, enough already.

The forums make for a great newspaper like routine. Except better it is always evolving.

Listed mia 510, Feb 22, 2014
  9. I think Mantis just get a buzz out of making people angry a little bit.

Fatalshock8912, Feb 22, 2014
  10. Every console launch in history has it's controversy, it's ignorance.

Have we all forgotten the PS3 launch ? Ridiculously high price tag, it's multiplatform titles were a travesty compared to XBOX360 games, hardly any proper online play, slow and sluggish interface and so on. It's was doomed & gloomed like there's no tomorrow,
    and guess what happened ? It all turned out alright.

My idea on things about the specifications, by raw numbers on paper the PS4 looks as if to have the better specs, but the XBOX ONE has things such as the embedded ESRAM. When the latter is properly used, it has a lot of potential, so we'll be able to judge
    on second generation games in 2015/2016.

Illud Vindicare, Feb 22, 2014
  11. Why get angry as long as we enjoy The xbox that all that matters. Same with resolution once you know the truth - once you go to a reputable TV shop and they tell you that unless you have a 50 inch screen seeing nearer than 6 get your eyes can not see any
    difference between 1080p and 720p. So that's another problem sorted

Marky Mark uk-437DD7B3-262E-4C1B-B176-5F1041E4BBE0, Feb 22, 2014
  12. Good OP Fatal.

But if everybody ignored the threads they thought were bashing the X1, and created by Trolls, then you wouldn't see them. It would be on the 2nd page within minutes, with the amount that people post on here.

The fact that a lot of ambassadors reply almost instantly to defend it, gives creedance to the thread, and entices more trolls out.

And there is a difference between ripping into the Xbox One, and having a debate about certain aspects of the Xbox One, it's policies and content. As you may notice, i never comment on the RES/FPS issue because i come from the Binatone/Atari 2600 days. And
    some games on the Spectrum, still beat the playability on a lot of games released today.

But when you cannot even have a discussion as about these sort of things, in a civilised manner, because as soon as you say anything that might contradict Microsoft and the Xbox One, you get called names and abused, or told to be on your merry way to the
    other side.

Just take the 24 Hour check in for example. Everyone here knows how many threads there were about that. It was a sensible debate, with clear cut reasons on both side, but if you didn't agree with the policy to start off with. You were told to go away to
    the PS4. I shudder to think of how many would not be sold without that reversal. I really do

HairyLoveSpuds, Feb 22, 2014
  13. Alright, enough already.

I for one did not mind the 24 hr check in and considering most people post on her every day I do not see how they could say things like my what if my intent goes down like it does every week

Marky Mark uk-437DD7B3-262E-4C1B-B176-5F1041E4BBE0, Feb 22, 2014
  14. there will always be one or two clowns.

one owns xbox one and i dont understand why he slates it.should just sell it.

MessiahBrowny, Feb 22, 2014
  15. I understand Spuds, and like I said I welcome criticism threads, I honestly do. It's the attacks on us as consumers or our mental states that I find a step too far.

Fatalshock8912, Feb 22, 2014
Thema:

Alright, enough already.

1. Alright, enough already. - Similar Threads - Alright enough already

2. Alright I need help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alright I need help please: I am so close to trashing this Xbox. I am playing madden and mid game play it just crashes and goes to dashboard. It also happens to almost every single one of my games besides the Xbox 360 games....
  3. Alright so... topic: Cheaters, Modders, Smurf Accounts, and Griefers on general.

in XBoX on Windows
    Alright so... topic: Cheaters, Modders, Smurf Accounts, and Griefers on general.: Hello, I'm curious in the sense if my reports even make it into the xbox system about alot of the cheaters I come across and how they can fight smurf or fake extra accounts to avoid bans. Game...
  4. Alright. This Reporting System is Busted.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Alright. This Reporting System is Busted.: A week-or-so ago, I was playing For Honor, and got frustrated. Sent a Guy some messages, 'cuz that's what Gamers do, and eventually let up and admitted I was under the influence, of which I'm...
  5. alright so my question is this that i know microsoft rewards launched in pakistan but ....

in XBoX Accessibility
    alright so my question is this that i know microsoft rewards launched in pakistan but ....: alright so my question is this that i know microsoft rewards launched in pakistan but when i try to access it , it says check location and make it you current location well i go to the location...
  6. Alright so I can't launch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alright so I can't launch.: Whenever I launch some games like superliminal and Halo MCC, it sends me to the microsoft store product Gaming Services. 87417f80-bafc-4101-8f57-81018d76a6b9
  7. Alright I’ve got to bring this here: Series X, new controller, short-pressing guide button...

in XboX Insiders
    Alright I’ve got to bring this here: Series X, new controller, short-pressing guide button...: Hi all, This has become a frequent enough nuisance for me to now consider it an annoyance that I wanted to bring here. Not sure if it’s an alpha issue or if it’s widespread all around, but very...
  8. Something's not alright @ Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something's not alright @ Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team!!: I do not violate the CoC or use profanity etc... I don't care about the silly messages I get from upset players now and then. I just smile for myself because I know they're just having anger...
  9. Project Xcloud? Laggy laggy but my Down and up seems alright?

in XboX Insiders
    Project Xcloud? Laggy laggy but my Down and up seems alright?: My down is 100Mbps, and my upload is 6Mbps.... this should be enough but it tears, and lags, and the sound goes in and out in waves. Is there anything I can do to get this stream to be smoother to...
  10. XLink Kai. Is it alright to use on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XLink Kai. Is it alright to use on my Xbox 360?: So while looking at a wiki page for Phantom Dust, because it's getting a Remaster, I saw that it's Xbox Live service was up for who knows how long until 2014. When I tired looking up to see why...