Already did achievements (twice now) but it's like specific ones got reset?

Discus and support Already did achievements (twice now) but it's like specific ones got reset? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing The Walking Dead season 1 and finished it completely.. then it said I was missing all the achievements from episodes 1-3, so I just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mondwme, Dec 14, 2023.

1. mondwme
    mondwme Guest

I was playing The Walking Dead season 1 and finished it completely.. then it said I was missing all the achievements from episodes 1-3, so I just decided to redo those episodes and get the achievements again. Now, it says that I am missing all the achievements from episode 4 even though I already went and got all the achievements from episode 4 during my first play through.

Keep in mind that my first play through started around 10 PM last night and I finished around 8 AM.

:)

mondwme, Dec 14, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello mondwme,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are looking for the missing achievements you had with The Walking Dead season 1. It's possible that there may be a syncing issue between your Xbox Live account and the game's servers. However, if the game syncing is not saved because the console is not connected to the internet then, you will not be able to recover your progress.

To troubleshoot this issue, I recommend trying the following steps:

Power cycle your Xbox:

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
      Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

Check your achievements on Xbox Profile:

• Sign into your account through this link: Xbox Profile
    • Check your achievements and see if Episode 1-3 is added to your profile.

If you still cannot find your progress, and you were experiencing this issue on this specific game only, please reach out to the game support or else redo the game sync.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Mr5007 Win User

Xbox series S - No Signal Detected

I’ve already done this as stated above. In fact I did a factory reset twice now. It doesn’t help.
  5. ProfessorX 86 Win User

Widespread achievement issue with Dark Souls III

I have 4 achievements currently in a "Done...Unlocking state" specifically for Dark Souls 3, having done twice and triple the requirements needed to achieve the unlocks. It's beyond frustrating now and serves as a nuclear bomb for my OCD. I'd really really
    like this to be fixed...I've already tried all the basic "tricks" to force the achievements to unlock. Nothing is working...FYI these achievements have been in this current state since before official release date of DS3 in the United States.
  6. Varmitt Win User

Call of Duty: Black Ops zombies recruiting

I'm game would like to get the time travel will tell achievement + the ones on the moon already got cryogenic slumber party did that solo need some others to help me with the team achievements.
Thema:

1. Already did achievements (twice now) but it's like specific ones got reset? - Similar Threads - Already did achievements

2. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  3. Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet.: Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet. I have tried everything, resetting it, et cetera. 50638947-7199-49c6-b3ea-7260f9811b83
  4. Help using the product I already paid for the way I want to use it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help using the product I already paid for the way I want to use it: I bought minecraft many years ago before microsoft, regretfully, bought it. I still play minecraft and recently wanted to play a feed the beast mod. I installed the ftb app and tried connecting my...
  5. Xbox Series X warranty already been used.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X warranty already been used.: Hii, I recently bought a Xbox Series X from Amazon and when (yesterday) I registered both console and controller to Microsoft account, I found out that the warranty of the console has been used...
  6. There is no Discord option o Groups and Chat (and my account is already linked)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    There is no Discord option o Groups and Chat (and my account is already linked): https://discord.com/blog/xbox-voice-integration-announcement What is shown here simply doesn't exist in my Xbox Series S Dash What i have tried: - Unlinking the account and linking it again -...
  7. It says my minecraft tiktok cape already is claimed.

in XBoX on Windows
    It says my minecraft tiktok cape already is claimed.: I play on computer and have tried to redeem the code in both the Minecraft and Microsoft website and it still says its already is claimed. I would really like to have the cape so I would...
  8. Why did i lose already owned games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did i lose already owned games?: im trying to play call of duty with games i already owned for a few years and now its saying i have to rebuy the game. after i tried uninstalling the games it saying i dont own the games no more....
  9. I did a reset on my main M.2 drive, how do i add a game already installed on another drive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did a reset on my main M.2 drive, how do i add a game already installed on another drive...: *note* since then I moved the full game to that clean drive in Xbox folder (fresh Windows 11 install) I can load up and play the game if I open it directly from the folder location however Xbox...
  10. Why did you guys now charge me for 2k24 after I already preordered it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did you guys now charge me for 2k24 after I already preordered it?: So I preordered 2k24 the day it was up for preordering, it says I have the game but at the same nothing was taking out of my account yet. So now all of a sudden today I get the charge but my bank...