Already bought/owned games and data missing after ending xbox ultimate.

Discus and support Already bought/owned games and data missing after ending xbox ultimate. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After ending my xbox ultimate subscription, games that I have already owned have gone missing or when trying to open, it says that don't own and need... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheQuestioner �, Jul 19, 2023.

1. Already bought/owned games and data missing after ending xbox ultimate.

After ending my xbox ultimate subscription, games that I have already owned have gone missing or when trying to open, it says that don't own and need to purchase again. It's only games that are in the game pass (FH4,BF1)

:)

TheQuestioner �, Jul 19, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello TheQuestioner,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I can see that you are having issues with you games wherein you no longer have access to it.

I'd like to ask few questions to get a better understanding of this issue.

Did you purchased the game separately?

If a game was installed from the Xbox Game Pass catalog but will no longer play, make sure your Xbox Game Pass subscription is active.

See: PC Game Pass FAQ | Xbox Support

If you already owned the game prior to Subscription, try removing and re-adding your profile.

Add or remove an Xbox profile | Xbox Support

Locate your games:

Games are usually installed automatically on your home console. For auto installs, you must set your power mode to Instant-on and, under Profile & system > Settings > System > Updates & downloads, select Keep my games & apps up to date.

To find your games or add ons:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select My games & apps > See all.
    2. In the games list, make sure the filter is set to All console types. If you don't see your game or add-on, select Manage and see if it appears under Queue or Updates.
    Or see: Find your games and add-ons | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  4. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate

If you bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and already own Xbox Live and Game Pass then both subscriptions will be transfered into ultimate and add more time to it
  5. PanTV1 Win User

Minecraft on PC after buying Xbox One version?

Years ago I bought the Xbox version of Minecraft. Now I have Game Pass Ultimate & its not on PC version of the pass & never bought the PC version on any storefront. Now when I look at Windows 10 store it says Install or Buy to Own. Do I have Minecraft
    on PC or not? I dont wanna buy the game again if I already own it on PC, especially when I already own it on console.
  6. PanTV1 Win User

Minecraft on PC after buying Xbox One version?

Years ago I bought the Xbox version of Minecraft. Now I have Game Pass Ultimate & its not on PC version of the pass & never bought the PC version on any storefront. Now when I look at Windows 10 store it says Install or Buy to Own. Do I have Minecraft
    on PC or not? I dont wanna buy the game again if I already own it on PC, especially when I already own it on console.
Thema:

1. Already bought/owned games and data missing after ending xbox ultimate. - Similar Threads - Already bought owned

2. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  3. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  4. Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...: Just bought gamepass ultimate and can t open games and i can t install games either. I reset and updated but it won t work. I paid the gp but it doesn t show that I have Gamepss, also he gp app...
  5. What do I do if Minecraftlauncher is asking you to buy minecraft if you already bought it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do if Minecraftlauncher is asking you to buy minecraft if you already bought it?: I had just bought minecraft on minecraft.net and when I download minecraftinstaller it tells me I have to buy minecraft again instead being able to download. I don't know what to do, I know the...
  6. I bought 2 Microsoft cards and they said they have already being redeemed

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought 2 Microsoft cards and they said they have already being redeemed: I need help with the 2 xbox gift cards I purcheased 2a89fc08-4b24-42d0-8bb5-c9493340a9a5
  7. bought 2 xbox gift cards and tryed redeeming them and said codes are already taken.but not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought 2 xbox gift cards and tryed redeeming them and said codes are already taken.but not...: bought 2 xbox gift cards and when we tryed redeeming them said codes was alredy taken 5af93eac-8875-4a3e-8bca-430fc10efa62
  8. Bought 2 xbox gift cards and codes say that they have been already been taken

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought 2 xbox gift cards and codes say that they have been already been taken: Bought 2 xbox gift cards and when we went to put them in the codes already are taken b56f1c04-f2e6-4bf5-b5d7-b16e8e69a8d0
  9. Minecraft wont allow me to log in, and says buy again when I already bought the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft wont allow me to log in, and says buy again when I already bought the game: I bought minecraft a long time ago on one email address i got. Migrated it, and everything was working out fine. Haven't played in a while and wanted to play with my siblings so I tried to log in...
  10. Game already bought wont play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game already bought wont play: Trying to help out a family member of mine. My Gramps is having an issue were when he loads call of duty it tells him he has to buy the game, when he goes to the store the store tells him he...