[Alpha Ring] Console shut itself off, could not turn on with console.

Discus and support [Alpha Ring] Console shut itself off, could not turn on with console. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was watching a Dreamhack stream on the Twitch app, left it running full-screen and my controller turned off. After about an hour, the console shut... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Chippy569, Sep 7, 2019.

1. /u/Chippy569
    /u/Chippy569 Guest

I was watching a Dreamhack stream on the Twitch app, left it running full-screen and my controller turned off. After about an hour, the console shut down on its own. After this, I could not start it back up with the controller, a bug which I thought was fixed with the controller firmware update. I've had that problem before, and in those cases, I had left Destiny running overnight (forge afk farm lol) and in the morning would find the console shut off and unable to start from controller.

Also of note, this time, when I started the console back up it was like super-zoomed into the top-left corner, so much that I struggled to navigate to the restart console button. After rebooting though, it went back to normal. Not sure if this is related to having Twitch up full-screen, but hadn't experienced that with Destiny.

Power & Startup settings:

• Turn Off After: Don't Turn Off Automatically
    • Power mode: Instant-On

Version info:

• Console: Xbox One X
    • OS Version: 10.0.18363.7142 (19H1_release_xbox_dev_1910.190903-1945)
    • Controller: (included w/X1X) 4.8.1908.0

I don't know if there's any other useful info I can grab, but if so I can provide it.

submitted by /u/Chippy569
    [link] [comments]

/u/Chippy569, Sep 7, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: