Alpha ring availability right now

Discus and support Alpha ring availability right now in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; is alpha ring full still? submitted by /u/CreditMajor4764 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CreditMajor4764, Jan 26, 2024.

1. Alpha ring availability right now

/u/CreditMajor4764, Jan 26, 2024
  2. Arminator Win User

What requirements i should have to joing in Alpha Ring after many Months Activity in Beta Ring?

Hello,

i am from Germany ....

Now i want to join Alpha Ring, but Microsoft Support tells me, the only way i can join Alpha Ring ist via Invite from another People in the Alpha Ring.

But i dont know anyone in Alpha Ring.

What can i do to join Alpha Ring in XBOX Insider Hub?
    Greetings from Germany as well.

Previously, before there were rings, you had to be invited by someone already in the "Xbox Preview Program" as it was called back then.

This was then changed to the Xbox Insider Program, and anyone was able to join by installing the Xbox Insider App, and anyone is allowed to choose a ring up to Beta.

Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are only available by invitation from someone at Microsoft, and only if new free slots are available.

You will have to "earn" the privilege to be considered by providing regular and quality feedback, and hope that there are Alpha/Skip Ahead members that provided less feedback, and are removed from the Alpha/Skip Ahead rings.

So the only thing we can suggest is to be patient, and to continue participating in the available activities, and wait for the invitation.
  3. SigmaTheDJ Win User

new update - no party notifications

This has supposedly been fixed, along with a bunch of other stuff, in an update that's available for people in the preview program (alpha ring) now.

So, if you're in the alpha ring, check for updates and you should see it there ready to install.

If you're not in the alpha ring, or you're not in the preview program at all, I expect they'll roll out an update with a bunch of fixes in it to the public fairly soon.
  4. xJCplDxSHESHO Win User

Preview Xbox

I think the change is only available for the alpha ring.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Missing custom gamer pic option

it's not available yet

You need to be In the alpha ring test group to have that option
  6. Daft Badger Win User

How to use our own gamer pic ?

Custom gamerpics are only available to people in the alpha ring of the insider program at the moment.

If you are not part of the alpha ring then you can not use custom gamerpics at the moment & risk some sort of enforcement action if you do so.
Thema:

Alpha ring availability right now

1. Alpha ring availability right now - Similar Threads - Alpha ring availability

2. Console shutdown problem after the latest ALPHA ring updates

in XboX Insiders
    Console shutdown problem after the latest ALPHA ring updates: After the latest ALPHA ring updates, I noticed that the console takes a long time to turn off, I have the console in energy saving mode. I also found the console turned off but instead it was...
  3. Wow, the Xbox remembers up to ten wireless networks now in Alpha ring

in XboX Insiders
    Wow, the Xbox remembers up to ten wireless networks now in Alpha ring: Just found it out reading the last release notes. submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  4. How Can I become an alpha ring user

in XboX Insiders
    How Can I become an alpha ring user: Hey, I've been using the insider program for more than 1 year. I'm a beta user and I would like to become an alpha one. I'm level 8. Will I become alpha one day ? submitted by /u/Lukas_Smash...
  5. Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet

in XboX Insiders
    Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet: What do we have to do to get into the alpha rings? I’ve been in beta ring for so long that I’m getting FOMO LOL submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  6. Alpha Ring - Problems with secondary/Alt Accounts on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Ring - Problems with secondary/Alt Accounts on Xbox Series X: I am having issues with my secondary/alt/Child accounts on the Xbox Series X since the latest update on the Alpha ring. I have been seeing consistent freezing and sound dropouts only on these...
  7. Packet loss problem after last ALPHA ring update

in XboX Insiders
    Packet loss problem after last ALPHA ring update: Good morning, I noticed that after the last ALPHA ring update the packet loss problem appeared which I never had before. Let me start by saying that my connection and my router work perfectly, on...
  8. Alpha ring insider xbox series and xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring insider xbox series and xbox one: Hello,now i preview beta ring,please help me get into the alpha ring,because as far as i know, you can only get there by invitation, thanks you in advance. I want to help test the performance of...
  9. Random Xbox Series controller disconnects after update (Alpha Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Random Xbox Series controller disconnects after update (Alpha Ring): Hello, my girlfriend recently updated her Xbox Series controller (which came with her Series X Console) with an recent update in the Alpha Ring but after that update her controller keeps...
  10. [Xbox Series X; Alpha Ring] Recently Installed Row is misaligned.

in XboX Insiders
    [Xbox Series X; Alpha Ring] Recently Installed Row is misaligned.: As you could be able to see (if this sub let me post pictures) the Recently Installed Row of the Manage Queue page is Misaligned resulting in one thumbnail creating it's own second row... It looks...