Alpha OS build- Halo Infinite not loading past Start Screen

Discus and support Alpha OS build- Halo Infinite not loading past Start Screen in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m in the Alpha build ring and noticed that after Infinite’s season 2 update, the game will no longer login. I press A to start and it it never loads... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Pixel_Mechanic, May 4, 2022.

1. Alpha OS build- Halo Infinite not loading past Start Screen

I’m in the Alpha build ring and noticed that after Infinite’s season 2 update, the game will no longer login. I press A to start and it it never loads past the start screen. I wasn’t having this issue prior to the update on May 3rd.

I’ve checked my internet, restarted console and reinstalled Infinite. It won’t move past that start screen.

Has anyone else experienced this? I’m not seeing a report online so wondering if its caused by the alpha ring build.

submitted by /u/Pixel_Mechanic
    [link] [comments]

/u/Pixel_Mechanic, May 4, 2022
  2. RAGEFAN420 Win User

Xbox marketplace not working

I have just for the first time got past this screen only to be met with an infinite loading circle when trying to confirm my purchase.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox One Gamechat

Fill out a detailed report, giving make and model of headset you use and send it to the development team.

I am in Alpha Skip ahead and sometimes get these issues. You could try backing out of the Insider program, to a public build and seeing if things work.

Remember Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are the cutting edge OS builds and can be full of bugs.
  4. Claritylol Win User

SSD Slow speed 100% usage xbox launcher issue

No the game lauch with the cinematic etc.. and for thé two game its then WE need to click to start or enter for enter in the game this part can be load but very slowely (20minutes of waiting) for Forza i dont count for halo After this in Forza you have extremely bug Map so you can't play and on halo Infinite thats just not load or After when you need to select multiplayer etc you Can select multiplayer beceause it's loading. And on Steam halo Infinite launch fast normally but After when we need to select the menu is very slow i thinck it's a Infinite loading. After thé game just crash or try to load if i do nothing. No its not the game nonfunctional beceause i have thé issue on Steam and before reinstall my os (for see if reinstall w11 solve the problem) and no before and After the reinstall i have the same issue.

Thanks you for your quote :)
  5. Notorious BDB Win User

Games won't play on Game Pass Windows 10

Alright so that forced me to reinstall gaming services which was done and Halo Infinite still won't open and Back 4 Blood still only goes through the anti cheat load and then closes. Last resort is the OS reinstall
  6. MuiTheGreat Win User

Halo Infinite (PC) won't load past title screen

I'm experiencing the same issue and this seems like far too many hoops to jump through for a possible fix
Thema:

Alpha OS build- Halo Infinite not loading past Start Screen

1. Alpha OS build- Halo Infinite not loading past Start Screen - Similar Threads - Alpha build Halo

2. Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.

in XboX Insiders
    Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.: When you start a party chat it automatically sets it self to game chat mode and you must go in and disable it then re-enable and disable it before the party chat will actually work. Also. If you...
  3. Xbox Alpha Builds friends list is blank

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Alpha Builds friends list is blank: My friends list is currently showing no friends online for the last couple of builds , I have raised a problem and completely reset the Xbox series x but still see the issue. Is anyone else seeing...
  4. Black screen from alpha build, unable to play

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen from alpha build, unable to play: After 2 weeks, I went to start up my console and it was stuck on a black screen for 20+ minutes. After power cycling the system. It booted to the Xbox logo where it's now stuck there. Is there a...
  5. New build for Alpha Skip Ahead out today

in XboX Insiders
    New build for Alpha Skip Ahead out today: Doesn't look like the bot is working to post these. New skip ahead build came out today. https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2023/05/24/xbox-insider-release-notes-alpha-skip-ahead-2308-230521-2200/...
  6. Can't launch game pass games on Insider Alpha Build

in XboX Insiders
    Can't launch game pass games on Insider Alpha Build: I'm on Insider Alpha 230306-2200 and I can't launch any gamepass games. They close immediately and get an error 0x8b100042. submitted by /u/adsbikes [link] [comments]
  7. Idle Options Failing (Video of Problem in Description), Alpha Build

in XboX Insiders
    Idle Options Failing (Video of Problem in Description), Alpha Build: Hey all, I’ve been having an issue with the Xbox Series X Idle options for the past 6 months or so now. I posted about this problem on the subreddit a while back which you can find here....
  8. Destiny 2 crashing with Alpha Skip ahead build

in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 crashing with Alpha Skip ahead build: Checking to see if other insiders are experiencing a similar issue - the latest update to Destiny 2 will crash on my Series X when I go to view the Commendations scene on my guardian. Yet on my...
  9. Alpha Skip-Ahead Build Home Screen Feedback

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip-Ahead Build Home Screen Feedback: I was a long-time Insider during the last few years of the Xbox One's life cycle, then left the program once I got my Series X. After a couple years with stable updates, I figured I'd jump back...
  10. Alpha build causing screen flash with HDR

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha build causing screen flash with HDR: It seems with this latest build, at least with Vizio P series quantum, some Apps (HBO, Amazon, Plex) cause the screen to flash. Im guessing there is a change in Resolution or something as the TV...