Alpha Insider - ONE X. When I start any game or app and press guide immediately in order to...

Discus and support Alpha Insider - ONE X. When I start any game or app and press guide immediately in order to... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As above I noticed this few days back I accidently opened YT app and wanted to quickly quite it and like before clicked guide it came on and i was... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sakattack360, Jul 4, 2021.

1. Alpha Insider - ONE X. When I start any game or app and press guide immediately in order to...

As above I noticed this few days back I accidently opened YT app and wanted to quickly quite it and like before clicked guide it came on and i was about to quit it suddenly lost focus of it and yt kept loading. I again had to press guide. I thought it was random as normally in multitasking guide is always on the top. I tried again with a game and quickly tried to quit it and within 4 to 5 secs lost focus of the guide. So this seems to be a bug at least at my end. I've test few more times and still having same issue which i never encountered before.

submitted by /u/sakattack360
    [link] [comments]

/u/sakattack360, Jul 4, 2021
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

When does the xbox one x get the avatar editor update?

Hi, I tried to private message you but it didn't work.

You have to be in the insider preview to download the avatar beta app. It works on the original Xbox One, the Xbox One S and Xbox One X. It is not rolled out by console model but by which Insider Preview ring you are in. It has now been rolled out to all
    rings.

Insider Preview has Alpha Skip Ahead, Alpha, Beta, Delta and Omega rings. Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha are invite only from the development team. You can use any Xbox One family of console in any of the rings.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Okay please read the whole paragraph before reply, this issue is very funky and specific.

It seems that this might be a bug in the Xbox system.

I have a Xbox One X running on Insider Alpha (not Skip Ahead), and a Day One Xbox One running on the official dashboard.

The One X has two Seagate Game Drives via USB connected. And the Xbox One has a WD My Book and also a Seagate Game Drive via USB.

All drives are USB powered.

Whenever I try to install something, and the console(s) runs out of space, it recommends going to the storage settings to clear up space.

When in the storage settings for a drive, the consoles list the games and apps on the drive, and if I start to scroll through the list, the consoles suddenly shut down.

This happens on both the Alpha Xbox One X and the official dash on the Xbox One.

I already filed feedback through the Insider App, and hope this gets fixed eventually.

Unfortunately, I have no workaround but to manage your games and apps one by one.
  4. GlassVial Win User

Okay please read the whole paragraph before reply, this issue is very funky and specific.

It seems that this might be a bug in the Xbox system.

I have a Xbox One X running on Insider Alpha (not Skip Ahead), and a Day One Xbox One running on the official dashboard.

The One X has two Seagate Game Drives via USB connected. And the Xbox One has a WD My Book and also a Seagate Game Drive via USB.

All drives are USB powered.

Whenever I try to install something, and the console(s) runs out of space, it recommends going to the storage settings to clear up space.

When in the storage settings for a drive, the consoles list the games and apps on the drive, and if I start to scroll through the list, the consoles suddenly shut down.

This happens on both the Alpha Xbox One X and the official dash on the Xbox One.

I already filed feedback through the Insider App, and hope this gets fixed eventually.

Unfortunately, I have no workaround but to manage your games and apps one by one.
    What size drives are you using on each? There seems to be a common thread here with Seagate drives, but there aren't many choices on the market any longer for external hard drives to try very many other brands.
  5. TerranRaida Win User

NHL Game Center

You gotta press the menu button on the controller INSIDE the app in order to enter your login information, the only problem that I see is that upon trying to enter said username and passcode the app crashes immediately.

Such a bummer.
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Hiding And un-hiding apps

I found the problem I believe, is your Xbox in the Insider program and in the leap ahead group ?

I just dropped my X back down to the Alpha group and indeed pressing and holding the left thumbstick and X does show your hidden games/apps so I can only assume it's a problem with the leap ahead update. For the leap ahead that just doesn't work but my previous
    suggestion does. So either drop down to the Alpha group or use the other option.
Thema:

Alpha Insider - ONE X. When I start any game or app and press guide immediately in order to...

1. Alpha Insider - ONE X. When I start any game or app and press guide immediately in order to... - Similar Threads - Alpha Insider start

2. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2406.240424-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2406.240424-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240425-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240425-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240423-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240423-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240421-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240421-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2405.240421-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2405.240421-2200): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240418-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240418-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2405.240418-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2405.240418-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2405.240411-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2405.240411-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240411-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240411-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]