Alpha Build - Tiles in 'My Games and Apps' still show a 'Pre-Ordered' banner even after the...

Discus and support Alpha Build - Tiles in 'My Games and Apps' still show a 'Pre-Ordered' banner even after the... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, Current Alpha Build. Some game tiles in 'My Games and Apps' still show the 'Pre-Ordered' tag even after the game has released. Most... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/spartan_mortis, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Alpha Build - Tiles in 'My Games and Apps' still show a 'Pre-Ordered' banner even after the...

Hello,

Current Alpha Build.

Some game tiles in 'My Games and Apps' still show the 'Pre-Ordered' tag even after the game has released. Most notable examples examples are:

Outer Wilds (Awarded via Mixer Mixpot)
    Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2 Warehouse Demo

This has been an issue since at least the release of Outer Wilds and I have Reported the issue a few times. I feel like it may be a relatively uncommon issue at this rate.

submitted by /u/spartan_mortis
    [link] [comments]

/u/spartan_mortis, Aug 15, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. ChrisCalvin71 Win User

Black Ops 4 Error Message

Keinke,

Black Ops 4 currently is still a Pre-Order title. It will be playable on Friday 10/12/18. You will always get a tile for the game showing that you pre-ordered it. So unfortunately you will still have to wait till Midnight eastern time Friday morning to
    play.
  3. Mika Aleem Win User

Pre order that's not showing in games and apps

But usually when I pre order game it shows up in my apps and games as owned and I can download the pre order on my Xbox but it's not showing up in my Xbox on apps and games but maybe I have to wait longer
  4. Darker Reaper Win User

Medal of Honor: Warfighter Announced.

It actually looks great, considering it's a pre-alpha build.
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

COD Beta

Hi,

If you pre ordered the game, you should see in your game/app "ready to install" a beta cod tile, just install it and it should work.

Regards
  6. Ca Fresh Death Win User

MW3 launch trailers and first in game image.

Pre alpha/beta image so I hope its not the final game build considering that there is 6 months till release.
Thema:

Alpha Build - Tiles in 'My Games and Apps' still show a 'Pre-Ordered' banner even after the...

1. Alpha Build - Tiles in 'My Games and Apps' still show a 'Pre-Ordered' banner even after the... - Similar Threads - Alpha Build Tiles

2. Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.

in XboX Insiders
    Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.: When you start a party chat it automatically sets it self to game chat mode and you must go in and disable it then re-enable and disable it before the party chat will actually work. Also. If you...
  3. Xbox Alpha Builds friends list is blank

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Alpha Builds friends list is blank: My friends list is currently showing no friends online for the last couple of builds , I have raised a problem and completely reset the Xbox series x but still see the issue. Is anyone else seeing...
  4. Black screen from alpha build, unable to play

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen from alpha build, unable to play: After 2 weeks, I went to start up my console and it was stuck on a black screen for 20+ minutes. After power cycling the system. It booted to the Xbox logo where it's now stuck there. Is there a...
  5. New build for Alpha Skip Ahead out today

in XboX Insiders
    New build for Alpha Skip Ahead out today: Doesn't look like the bot is working to post these. New skip ahead build came out today. https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2023/05/24/xbox-insider-release-notes-alpha-skip-ahead-2308-230521-2200/...
  6. Can't launch game pass games on Insider Alpha Build

in XboX Insiders
    Can't launch game pass games on Insider Alpha Build: I'm on Insider Alpha 230306-2200 and I can't launch any gamepass games. They close immediately and get an error 0x8b100042. submitted by /u/adsbikes [link] [comments]
  7. Idle Options Failing (Video of Problem in Description), Alpha Build

in XboX Insiders
    Idle Options Failing (Video of Problem in Description), Alpha Build: Hey all, I’ve been having an issue with the Xbox Series X Idle options for the past 6 months or so now. I posted about this problem on the subreddit a while back which you can find here....
  8. Destiny 2 crashing with Alpha Skip ahead build

in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 crashing with Alpha Skip ahead build: Checking to see if other insiders are experiencing a similar issue - the latest update to Destiny 2 will crash on my Series X when I go to view the Commendations scene on my guardian. Yet on my...
  9. Alpha Skip-Ahead Build Home Screen Feedback

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip-Ahead Build Home Screen Feedback: I was a long-time Insider during the last few years of the Xbox One's life cycle, then left the program once I got my Series X. After a couple years with stable updates, I figured I'd jump back...
  10. Alpha build causing screen flash with HDR

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha build causing screen flash with HDR: It seems with this latest build, at least with Vizio P series quantum, some Apps (HBO, Amazon, Plex) cause the screen to flash. Im guessing there is a change in Resolution or something as the TV...