Almost there ? You mean almost dead... waiting all the week end to complete. Please patch...

Discus and support Almost there ? You mean almost dead... waiting all the week end to complete. Please patch... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] What is wrong with you Microsoft and your update ?? Take years to complete... 05011d0c-1c8e-49f3-89bb-15af8cecb705 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hurighoast, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Hurighoast
    Hurighoast Guest

Almost there ? You mean almost dead... waiting all the week end to complete. Please patch...

Almost there ? You mean almost dead... waiting all the week end to complete. Please patch... [​IMG]
    What
    is wrong with you Microsoft and your update ?? Take years to complete...

:)

Hurighoast, Feb 3, 2020
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

Almost there ? You mean almost dead... waiting all the week end to complete. Please patch the patch before submiting it

Hi Hurighoast

Are you part of the insider program?
  3. Whitey Black Win User

Almost there ? You mean almost dead... waiting all the week end to complete. Please patch the patch before submiting it

Try soft reset https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8T9CMqmmK0
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

If you're stuck on the update, please try powercycling the console by holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds till it shuts down
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

I suspect you need to restart your network hardware as well as the console and if you are part of a Insiders preview check the XBox Insiders Forum. ; the last General Availability
    release, found here was early January 2020.
  6. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

Recent patch impressions/opinions

Just got home a little while ago. Been gone almost a week. Almost thought a map pack was this week. Forgot it was ps3 this week. Was thinking they had it end of August. lol Downloaded the patch. Didn't play yet.
Thema:

1. Almost there ? You mean almost dead... waiting all the week end to complete. Please patch... - Similar Threads - Almost mean almost

2. Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...: I was looking through my profile and then I saw that almost half of my game clips and screenshots are gone I'm wondering what happened and can I get them back cuz I never deleted them...
  3. Almost nothing Xbox related will load on my phone

in XboX Insiders
    Almost nothing Xbox related will load on my phone: Just today my Xbox app, wouldn't load. I tried restarting my phone and when that didn't work I reinstalled the app and now it won't load past the sign in option. When I went to the Xbox support...
  4. My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off: Xbox Series S was powered off and almost caught fire. It was sitting plugged in on a brand new power strip and I started smelling a weird smell, I looked around and my Xbox was off but smoking a...
  5. Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it

in XBoX on Windows
    Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it: I’m posting this here out of desperation. I sent my ES2 controller in for warranty repair in November 2022. Over the course of about a year, I called XCS several times to try and find out about...
  6. Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app: Whenever I try to the app gives me the "0xd05e010f" error, whatever that means. Darktide, Palworld, you name it, the only game that i've been able to successfully update was Minecraft Does anyone...
  7. Xbox for PC won't open, I've tried almost everything

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox for PC won't open, I've tried almost everything: I had some kind of crazy stuff happen to my system last night maybe an APT attack, a lot of my .sys files were apparently being tampered with. So I ran sfc /scannow, it failed. I ran DISM, it...
  8. hello, almost a month ago my refund request was approved but still didnt receive the money...

in XBoX on Windows
    hello, almost a month ago my refund request was approved but still didnt receive the money...: Auftragsnummer: [mod removed] Nummer der Serviceanforderung: [mod removed] 208f9cc6-7947-41c7-9840-dd88291314f9
  9. almost every button doesn’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    almost every button doesn’t work: my warranty for my elite series 2 controller ended yesterday and now conveniently it’ doesn’t work . every button doesn’t respond and it’s really frustrating considering this is a expensive...
  10. I have been having continuous connection issues with my Xbox. I’ve tried almost every...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been having continuous connection issues with my Xbox. I’ve tried almost every...: I have had my Xbox one since 2016 (purchased from GameStop). After about a year, I was continuously being either booted off or having horrendous connectivity. I’ve been back and forth with 6...