Almost every backwards compatible Call of Duty signs me out in the middle of a match.

Discus and support Almost every backwards compatible Call of Duty signs me out in the middle of a match. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Black ops 2, MW3 and MW2 have all been disconnecting me from xbox live while playing. Black Ops 1 and World at War both work flawlessly along with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JDM racing, Jul 27, 2023.

1. JDM racing
    JDM racing Guest

Almost every backwards compatible Call of Duty signs me out in the middle of a match.

Black ops 2, MW3 and MW2 have all been disconnecting me from xbox live while playing. Black Ops 1 and World at War both work flawlessly along with every Series X and XB1 game. But those specific 360 cods do not work. Been having this issue for months and nothing has worked. I have tried clearing 360 cache, resetting my xbox, using a different account, using different DNS, everything. I need a fix for this. I have tried digital and disc versions, installing on internal and external, everything. I need a solution.

:)

JDM racing, Jul 27, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: