Almost all online achievements bugged?

Discus and support Almost all online achievements bugged? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had full completion in BF4 on 360 and then moved onto the Xbox One version. My first multiplayer game instantly popped 4 online achievements I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by F TANK, Aug 7, 2014.

1. F TANK
    F TANK Guest

I had full completion in BF4 on 360 and then moved onto the Xbox One version. My first multiplayer game instantly popped 4 online achievements I already earned and then when I actually looked at my achievements list it said I unlocked 4 but it showed ALL
    my multiplayer were unlocked without the gamerscore credited a d still does so on Xbox One and this website. The overview says 4 unlocked from multiplayer but not the other dozen or so

:)

F TANK, Aug 7, 2014
  2. Almost all achievements dissapeared!

I thought resets came with a suspension these days?

Have microsoft stopped caring again?, like they did with all the other modders.

THEOWENKILLER, Aug 7, 2014
  3. Almost all achievements dissapeared!

So where is this guys suspension?

They dropped the permanent ban for modding in games like call of duty down to two weeks, so surely they reduced the gamerscore modding down to less than that.

I hope they haven`t removed it altogether, but by the looks of it they have.

THEOWENKILLER, Aug 7, 2014
  4. Almost all online achievements bugged?

You should contact Xbox Support. Many other people are having the same issue across several games.

AdamDietterick, Aug 7, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: