almost 12 week still no reward what a joke

Discus and support almost 12 week still no reward what a joke in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; almost 12 week still no tracking number last time you replied you said that the win team had it at there warehouse,so how hard is it to get of there... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by KINGDAZZA08, May 4, 2018.

1. KINGDAZZA08
    KINGDAZZA08 Guest

almost 12 week still no tracking number last time you replied you said that the win team had it at there warehouse,so how hard is it to get of there backside and put it in the post????yeah an Xbox one s might be a big parcel but I'm sure its not that hard
    to box it up and post it or was you just telling me that so i would be quiet??? Please don't lock my post and i expect an answer asap!!!!!!!!

:)

KINGDAZZA08, May 4, 2018
  2. KINGDAZZA08
    KINGDAZZA08 Guest
    12 WEEK TOMORROW STILL NO REWARD!!!!!!

12 WEEK TOMORROW AND STILL NO XBOX ONE S ,I WAS TOLD YOU HAD IT IN THE WAREHOUSE SO WHY HAVE YOU NOT DISPATCHED IT ???AT MOST I WAS TOLD FROM DAY I ORDERED IT THAT IT COULD TAKE 10 WEEK NOT 12 SO PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ANWSERS NOT RUBBISH.
    . .

KINGDAZZA08, May 4, 2018
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    12 WEEK TOMORROW STILL NO REWARD!!!!!!

Hello KINGDAZZA08,

At the current time, we have not received an updated response with a tracking number for your package.

XBLRewards8, May 4, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello KINGDAZZA08,

At the current time, we have not received a response with a tracking number for your package. However, the win fulfillment team has confirmed that your prize has been received at their warehouse. We have heard there was an investigation regarding a potential
    issue with your purchases that you earned your gems with, which may have caused this delay.

XBLRewards8, May 7, 2018
  5. KINGDAZZA08
    KINGDAZZA08 Guest
    its not my problem if you have messed up with my account NOW I WANT MY PRIZE END OF AND ALSO YOU HAVE NOT GIVE MY ACCOUNT CREDIT FOR APRIL OR MAY SURVEY OR 5000 POINTS I BOUGHT WITH MY REMAING GEMS SO I SUGGEST YOU GET OF YOUR BACKSIDE AND SORT IT OUT YOU
    DUMB PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IM ACTUALLY GOING TO REPORT YOU

KINGDAZZA08, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: