Almost 100 people friending me in a 2 days i have no clue whom they are? And sending game ...

Discus and support Almost 100 people friending me in a 2 days i have no clue whom they are? And sending game ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For the past two days ive had about 100 people friend/follow my xbox gamertag and send me random invites to games im not playing at the momment or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WordiestAxis1, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Almost 100 people friending me in a 2 days i have no clue whom they are? And sending game ...

For the past two days ive had about 100 people friend/follow my xbox gamertag and send me random invites to games im not playing at the momment or games i dont even have! Most have less than 5k gamerscore and ive never seen them before in any game ive played
    or seen in a stream. Is there a way to stop this? I was told im on a xbox friend suggestion list. I mean who just friends random people they dont know on that list?! Can i request to be taken off it? Anyone else have this issue or any remedies to it.

thanks in advance.

:)

WordiestAxis1, Oct 3, 2018
  2. Hosting an Infected Lobby - 12:30 a.m.-3:00a.m.

infected lobbies r a bunch of tossers dont wont to play your games so stop mithering me and and sending game invites play your own games

ROD TROTTERS 74, Oct 3, 2018
  3. Reasons Why You Play Reach

I play it strickly for daily challenges. . . No clue why though. I am 100% on armor and I can care less about reaching Inheritor. . But I still got on almost every day & do the challenges.

Sometimes that means only paying 1 or 2 games in a day. Some days you have to play or even winso many games, which may be in the teens.

47 weekly and 1318 daily so far

FreakasaurusRex, Oct 3, 2018
  4. Almost 100 people friending me in a 2 days i have no clue whom they are? And sending game ...

Unfortunitly there is now way , you would have to change privacy settings then remove each person

Itilianm0nst0r, Oct 3, 2018
  5. wow this system of friending sucks so bad! its popping up like crazy and spammy. removing each person would take ages. i dont friend them back of course. change the privacy settings to what though if i may ask? what and where?

6. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    Under
    Privacy Settings
    you can set it so you only get invites from people you friend.

Almost 100 people friending me in a 2 days i have no clue whom they are? And sending game ... [​IMG]

bowski477, Oct 3, 2018
  7. thanks ill do that tomorrow. i guess there is no fix for the mass amount of spammers friending me and messaging me but atleast there is a solution to one of the three. microsoft needs to get rid of this friend system and go back to the xbox 360 ways.

8. Almost 100 people friending me in a 2 days i have no clue whom they are? And sending game ...

Go to your account undwr Privacy Settings you should find the option to turn this feature off

HyperVenom523, Oct 3, 2018
  9. i turned off the setting for the sending party and game invites from those whom i havent friended back which is nice and cut down it a bit but still the amount of randos friending me of which most are spam accounts i have to manually report is very annoying.
    microsoft has to get their **** together for this system.

WordiestAxis1, Nov 3, 2018
  10. Itilianm0nst0r Win User

Almost 100 people friending me in a 2 days i have no clue whom they are? And sending game invites to games i dont play or own.

Unfortunitly there is now way , you would have to change privacy settings then remove each person
  11. WordiestAxis1 Win User

Almost 100 people friending me in a 2 days i have no clue whom they are? And sending game invites to games i dont play or own.

i turned off the setting for the sending party and game invites from those whom i havent friended back which is nice and cut down it a bit but still the amount of randos friending me of which most are spam accounts i have to manually report is very annoying.
    microsoft has to get their **** together for this system.
  12. HyperVenom523 Win User

Go to your account undwr Privacy Settings you should find the option to turn this feature off
  13. bowski477 Win User

14. WordiestAxis1 Win User

wow this system of friending sucks so bad! its popping up like crazy and spammy. removing each person would take ages. i dont friend them back of course. change the privacy settings to what though if i may ask? what and where?
Thema:

Almost 100 people friending me in a 2 days i have no clue whom they are? And sending game ...

1. Almost 100 people friending me in a 2 days i have no clue whom they are? And sending game ... - Similar Threads - Almost 100 friending

2. Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...: I was looking through my profile and then I saw that almost half of my game clips and screenshots are gone I'm wondering what happened and can I get them back cuz I never deleted them...
  3. Almost nothing Xbox related will load on my phone

in XboX Insiders
    Almost nothing Xbox related will load on my phone: Just today my Xbox app, wouldn't load. I tried restarting my phone and when that didn't work I reinstalled the app and now it won't load past the sign in option. When I went to the Xbox support...
  4. My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off: Xbox Series S was powered off and almost caught fire. It was sitting plugged in on a brand new power strip and I started smelling a weird smell, I looked around and my Xbox was off but smoking a...
  5. Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it

in XBoX on Windows
    Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it: I’m posting this here out of desperation. I sent my ES2 controller in for warranty repair in November 2022. Over the course of about a year, I called XCS several times to try and find out about...
  6. Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app: Whenever I try to the app gives me the "0xd05e010f" error, whatever that means. Darktide, Palworld, you name it, the only game that i've been able to successfully update was Minecraft Does anyone...
  7. Xbox for PC won't open, I've tried almost everything

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox for PC won't open, I've tried almost everything: I had some kind of crazy stuff happen to my system last night maybe an APT attack, a lot of my .sys files were apparently being tampered with. So I ran sfc /scannow, it failed. I ran DISM, it...
  8. hello, almost a month ago my refund request was approved but still didnt receive the money...

in XBoX on Windows
    hello, almost a month ago my refund request was approved but still didnt receive the money...: Auftragsnummer: [mod removed] Nummer der Serviceanforderung: [mod removed] 208f9cc6-7947-41c7-9840-dd88291314f9
  9. Adding a "platinum like" reward for getting 100% achievements has been a top request almost...

in XboX Insiders
    Adding a "platinum like" reward for getting 100% achievements has been a top request almost...: Does mean it's getting seen, talked about amongst the updates team? submitted by /u/An4rchy17 [link] [comments]
  10. I lost almost 100 burn cards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost almost 100 burn cards?: Earlier tonight I unlocked the 500 burn card achievement. However, I was just looking at my stats (Personal Stats->Misc) and it shows that I have only activated 400 burn cards. I have about 20 in...