almost 10 week where is my reward????

Discus and support almost 10 week where is my reward???? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; please can you give me an update to the whereabouts of my xbox one s bundle,it will be 10 week on Tuesday the 24th of April since i redeemed the prize... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by KINGDAZZA08, Apr 22, 2018.

1. KINGDAZZA08
    KINGDAZZA08 Guest

please can you give me an update to the whereabouts of my xbox one s bundle,it will be 10 week on Tuesday the 24th of April since i redeemed the prize with my gems. im sick off been told that its been dealt with because clearly it hasn't otherwise i would
    off received my prize by now. so can you sort it asap because i am sure that if it was microsoft i owed money too i would be hassled everyday until i paid the money................

:)

KINGDAZZA08, Apr 22, 2018
  2. coolboys3
    coolboys3 Guest
    I have 20,000+ credits pending I didn't get them yet

Where are my credits I have been waiting for almost a week.

coolboys3, Apr 22, 2018
  3. Watch Dogs Achievement Not Unlocking

My "Social Lubricant" did the same thing. It has been almost 3 weeks and there is no way I am getting up to level 10 with each of those guys again. It is horrible that Xbox has no means to force achievement unlocks, especially in cases where you can give
    proof or the achievement tracker shows 100%.

GroatHardstroke, Apr 22, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello KINGDAZZA08,

While our win fulfillment team has responded that your prize information was received, we have not yet received an update on shipping/tracking information, and are currently awaiting an update on that information. Again, apologies for the delay.

XBLRewards8, Apr 23, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello KINGDAZZA08,

We have received confirmation that your prize details were sent to the shipping fulfillment warehouse, but have still not yet received an actual tracking code from our win fulfillment team, and are still working on receiving that information.

XBLRewards8, Apr 27, 2018
  6. KINGDAZZA08
    KINGDAZZA08 Guest
    well i think you are been very unprofessional,this should off been sorted weeks ago.just because you are merging with Microsoft rewards it seems that your not bothered no more i haven't even received my points this month on my account even tho it was the
    April survey which i do the start of every new month,well anyway enough off the moaning please just get this sorted because I'm sick of hearing the same old story!!!!!!!!!!

KINGDAZZA08, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: