Allows us to download free stuff without having to put a credit card

Discus and support Allows us to download free stuff without having to put a credit card in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello,I joined Xbox live in 2014.I like how we get 4 free games every month.My only problem is we can't download Xbox 360 games without having a credit... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by future300, Jun 14, 2017.

1. future300
    future300 Guest

Hello,I joined Xbox live in 2014.I like how we get 4 free games every month.My only problem is we can't download Xbox 360 games without having a credit card.I'm a teen and don't have a card.This is frustrating as I want the Xbox 360 games.I also want clothing
    for my avatar.Free clothing requires a card and annoys me because I want the items.You should really consider making stuff actually free.Not requiring a card.

:)

future300, Jun 14, 2017
  2. twaig1690
    twaig1690 Guest
    Microsoft are forcing us to use a credit card to download free game trailers

I don't use pay pal I don't see why I have to have a credit card on my account to download FREE stuff FREE is FREE there is no reason why I should have a credit card or pay pal on my account after all the stuff I want to download is FREE. Maybe MS should
    look up the word FREE in a dictornary

twaig1690, Jun 14, 2017
  3. Alternate way to set up payment options

I'm an emancipated 17 year old, and I don't have a credit card. I figured that by using paypal, I could set that as my payment option to register my free trial, however that also requires a credit card. Is there any way to sign up without having to buy a
    membership card or having a credit card? I just want to activate my month free, without having to beg a friend to use their card as a stand in.

JakobPerreault, Jun 14, 2017
  4. Burnin TODI
    Burnin TODI Guest

Interesting. I have an old, expired, no longer used, credit card that is stored. This allows me to download the monthly BC 360 games without issue.

Burnin TODI, Jun 14, 2017
  5. I have no financials on xbox/MS/Sony etc and dl free stuff with no problen via the 360, but cannot dl any free avatar items etc at all via X1.

ElectroFlying, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Burnin TODI Win User

Interesting. I have an old, expired, no longer used, credit card that is stored. This allows me to download the monthly BC 360 games without issue.
  7. ElectroFlying Win User

I have no financials on xbox/MS/Sony etc and dl free stuff with no problen via the 360, but cannot dl any free avatar items etc at all via X1.
  8. twaig1690 Win User

Microsoft are forcing us to use a credit card to download free game trailers

I don't use pay pal I don't see why I have to have a credit card on my account to download FREE stuff FREE is FREE there is no reason why I should have a credit card or pay pal on my account after all the stuff I want to download is FREE. Maybe MS should
    look up the word FREE in a dictornary
  9. XxBUMBLEBEE1xX Win User

Can you buy points, and not save your credit card information?

if we have microsoft points left can we buy stuff without putting in your credit card number
  10. twaig1690 Win User

Why do I need credit card to download free stuff

No I can not download a game trailers from my console without a credit card attached to my account I contactes customer support and they told me the reason I can't download the FREE game trailer is because I don't have a credit card on my account. I will
    not use a credit card online or in store period
Thema:

1. Allows us to download free stuff without having to put a credit card - Similar Threads - Allows download free

2. Why won't my Xbox One X allow me to download anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox One X allow me to download anything?: Xbox One X will not download a game from store, games pass or from disk. Console is connected to internet by hardwire and as far as I know updates are up to date. Have attempted Hard reset to...
  3. Xbox can download but won’t allow access to Xbox live services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox can download but won’t allow access to Xbox live services: I have been dealing with issue the last 2 days but mainly I can download games an apps no problem but I’m met with “ connect to Xbox live “ and cannot perform a network test at all . Please help...
  4. Added child to family through an Adult account, still wont allow download of GTA V for Xbox S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Added child to family through an Adult account, still wont allow download of GTA V for Xbox S: Screen shows: Give this code to an adult You're not quite old enough for this PUR-MaturityRatingsDenialUserNotInFamily +rciZxNr49hdDcBjudZKHv.781 2023/12/29 - 21:40:35 UTC I already changed...
  5. XBOX gift cards dont allow me to download game for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX gift cards dont allow me to download game for PC: I have purchased 4 XBOX cards of 25 dollars for total of 100 dollars. I have redeemed codes in my play store and expected that now since I have 100 dollars i can buy game for 50 dollars but not it...
  6. Ubisoft+ not allowing me to play the downloaded games after 15 days subscribed. Worked fine...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ubisoft+ not allowing me to play the downloaded games after 15 days subscribed. Worked fine...: After purchasing Ubisoft+ on my Xbox one it ran perfect for 15 days then out of nowhere said i wasnt able to access the games i downloaded.original subscription was on 10/6 and it is showing that...
  7. My Xbox one won”t allow me to install or update any apps or game I currently have downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox one won”t allow me to install or update any apps or game I currently have downloaded: As the title says, I can’t update or install anything. I can download games from disks but immediately after they are done installing it says I need to update them and I refuses to update them....
  8. My External hard drive will not allow me to download games on my Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    My External hard drive will not allow me to download games on my Xbox Series S: I just purchased a new hard drive it is a Seagate 3.2 USB, 2TB hard drive which is certified for use on Xbox Series XS but it won’t allow me to download games as it is under the required 3.0 USB....
  9. Gold membership doesn't allow to download games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gold membership doesn't allow to download games: Hi gamers. I have paid for xbox 360 gold membership, but when I sign in, it doesn't allow to download games. In fact, there are no Bing or demo games or my app section etc. Like I wouldnt have...
  10. Xbox Gold Subscription Won't Allow Me to Download the "Free with Gold" 360 titles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gold Subscription Won't Allow Me to Download the "Free with Gold" 360 titles: Why is is that month after month, I have an Xbox Gold Subscription that I have paid for, that Microsoft has cashed my money from, and yet I am still unable to download the "Free with Gold" monthly...