Allow us to record mic and party audio with friends & stream to YouTube & video editor

Discus and support Allow us to record mic and party audio with friends & stream to YouTube & video editor in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I think this should be a feature in an update a content creator to allow us Xbox users that make videos record our mic and chat party Some of us can't... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Next_Delivery_8585, Sep 26, 2024 at 9:22 AM.

1. Allow us to record mic and party audio with friends & stream to YouTube & video editor

I think this should be a feature in an update a content creator to allow us Xbox users that make videos record our mic and chat party Some of us can't afford capture cards Don't have powerful laptops or pcs this should been a feature Xbox should of had the last 11 years decade plus . Another thing that should be amazing for a future update is stream to other platforms and YouTube have quality options 1080 p 60s and lower quality options for people not with the best internet . And last idea I have is a video editor like Xbox one had but better like ps has sharefactory . With the ability to import screenshots music sound effects and import videos to 4K I really think the Xbox should have an update like this the fans would be very happy with a update for content creators

submitted by /u/Next_Delivery_8585
    [link] [comments]

/u/Next_Delivery_8585, Sep 26, 2024 at 9:22 AM
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Allow us to record mic and party audio with friends & stream to YouTube & video editor