allow to multi player on Minecraft game

Discus and support allow to multi player on Minecraft game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How can I allow to my devise play online and multiplayer on minecrafy? 783cf6ca-2802-45a0-b201-ed0cbb195076 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by salma ahmed1, Jan 30, 2023.

1. salma ahmed1
    salma ahmed1 Guest

How can I allow to my devise play online and multiplayer on minecrafy?

:)

salma ahmed1, Jan 30, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help in allowing multiplayer to Minecraft.

You can change the privacy settings on this link:

https://account.xbox.com/settings

If you have a child account, you need to be added on the family account by an adult (parent account) organizer on this link:

https://account.microsoft.com/family

Only adult accounts or organizer can change the privacy settings for a child account once added.

Once that has been adjusted, you will be able to play multiplayer already.
  3. WyCKeDGrYN Win User

Cant play Multi-player on Minecraft

Yessir, I was after I replied.

And currently, with old xbox with my GT active..trying to play minecraft..it still says multi-player isn't allowed.

And tried knockout city and that joined a game straight away.
  4. xXI Dad IXx Win User

i cant get on my name

only gold membership is allowed multi-player access you will need to upgrade to gold in order to play on-line multi-player games. if you go into account setting from the support menu it will walk you through on how to setup a gold account there are a number
    of ways to do so.
  5. CG Xenomorph Win User

Minecraft Multi-Player

Do you happen to have a Non-HD TV? or a HD one?
  6. Teddymouse-1D9A77F0- Win User

minecraft- multi player

If you do not know how to change the settings for HDTV here is what you do. On the Dashboard you need to go to the Settings menu and select System. Once there select Console Settings. Then select Display. Then select HDTV Settings. There you can select your
    HDTV's settings. You must be on at least 720p to play the Minecraft split screen.
Thema:

1. allow to multi player on Minecraft game - Similar Threads - allow multi player

2. I have an Xbox gift card that I want to Redeem but is not allowing me to!

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an Xbox gift card that I want to Redeem but is not allowing me to!: Please I have Six Xbox gift card that I want to redeem nor of it is working I can redeem it 405fac39-00c1-4c99-ae57-2b7056512746
  3. My xbox is my opinion doesn't allow me to do anything but play games and make partys.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is my opinion doesn't allow me to do anything but play games and make partys.: My xbox has been having these problems for many years such as it saying I have 0 friends in my friends lists even though It shows them in xbox app, another problem is that I don't get any...
  4. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  5. Xbox disconnects from Wi-Fi after shutdown, and won’t allow to connect to Wi-Fi when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox disconnects from Wi-Fi after shutdown, and won’t allow to connect to Wi-Fi when...: This has been ongoing for about a month. Every time I shut my Xbox Series X down, the next time I turn it on it has disconnected from Wi-Fi and when I go to the Network settings it shows no...
  6. Hellblade II does not allow you to start a stream on Twitch.

in XboX Insiders
    Hellblade II does not allow you to start a stream on Twitch.: When trying to start a broadcast I get an error that tells me: "This game does not allow live streaming". The error is reported and occurs in Series S. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox not allowing me to appear online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox not allowing me to appear online: Xbox appears offline regardless of how many times I try to change it to online. I've reset the console, I've held the power button down for 10 seconds, unplugged for 10 seconds and plugged back...
  8. Why doesn’t my Xbox series s connect to xfinity wifi I tried to login and it doesn’t allow...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t my Xbox series s connect to xfinity wifi I tried to login and it doesn’t allow...: I dont understand why my Xbox won’t connect to my via network 0540cb0c-6d58-4834-b2ea-cf0f37fd08f3
  9. How do I sign up for xbox live silver I try to do multi-player games but it doesn't allow me

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I sign up for xbox live silver I try to do multi-player games but it doesn't allow me: How do I sign up for xbox live silver I try to do multi-player games but it doesn't allow me 0238a621-ffc9-456d-82be-9e60ff0f7229
  10. Xbox Series S will not allow local coop multi-player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S will not allow local coop multi-player: I just purchased a new Xbox series S for my son for Christmas. When he and I try and play 2 player games on Xbox Game Pass, it won’t allow us to connect the second player. Both controllers are on,...