Allow pc users to share game clips with friends on Xbox, and vice versa.

Discus and support Allow pc users to share game clips with friends on Xbox, and vice versa. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; currently can't share game clips with friends on Xbox from pc, also, can't receive game clips from Xbox friends to pc. why is game clip sharing not... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Disastrous-Wind-1805, Sep 17, 2023.

1. Allow pc users to share game clips with friends on Xbox, and vice versa.

currently can't share game clips with friends on Xbox from pc,

also, can't receive game clips from Xbox friends to pc.

why is game clip sharing not available between the two when Xbox literally runs a customized version of windows?

submitted by /u/Disastrous-Wind-1805
    [link] [comments]

/u/Disastrous-Wind-1805, Sep 17, 2023
  2. Lunarr_Eclipse Win User

Logging into multiple consoles with the same account

If you and a friend both own an Xbox One, you can use each other's digital games at the same time. If you have a friend you trust (or a family member) you can share your entire digital game library with that person (and vice versa), allowing both people to play each game concurrently but share an account I'm not sure of please let me know if this help.
  3. ImpaledGremlin Win User

game sharing

Game sharing is not designed to allow your friend access to your games in that way.

The idea is to set your home xbox to allow others with access the ability to play if you not there and if you go to a friends you can play your games,still, or use your live to play online etc.

The use of setting other accounts to your, and vice versa, is used often but isn't the official use of this option therefore your points about ms are wrong.

See link

Sharing

Thanks
  4. L1MITED ED1TI0N Win User

Every 2 Minutes winners!

Also, if you guys didn't know, if your friend or relative has an Xbox one, you can share any of your digital games with them by making your GT on their Xbox "my home Xbox" and vice versa. Microsoft allows this and me and my friend are sharing all of our
    games we downloaded from the marketplace. You can even play them at the same time and online with them. Make sure you trust this person you do it with as your info and GT will be on their Xbox.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft family share across 2 accounts.

Having him in your family would not effect being able to share with him. The Home setting is the only thing that allows you to share games. So if he's not playing on your Home console, he would not be able to access your games and vice versa.
  6. Internet Expert Win User

Cloud Data From Xbox One to P.C.

Xbox cloud content would be shared with the PC if you're playing an
    Xbox Play Anywhere
    game.

Fallout 4 is unfortunately not one of these titles, so your Xbox saves are not transferrable to the PC version of FO4 (or vice versa).
Thema:

Allow pc users to share game clips with friends on Xbox, and vice versa.

1. Allow pc users to share game clips with friends on Xbox, and vice versa. - Similar Threads - Allow users share

2. I have an Xbox gift card that I want to Redeem but is not allowing me to!

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an Xbox gift card that I want to Redeem but is not allowing me to!: Please I have Six Xbox gift card that I want to redeem nor of it is working I can redeem it 405fac39-00c1-4c99-ae57-2b7056512746
  3. My xbox is my opinion doesn't allow me to do anything but play games and make partys.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is my opinion doesn't allow me to do anything but play games and make partys.: My xbox has been having these problems for many years such as it saying I have 0 friends in my friends lists even though It shows them in xbox app, another problem is that I don't get any...
  4. Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...: I know the roblox 90- day cooldown is a thing but i Accidentally signed out. Of my account on roblox and then tried to log in the same account and i does not work (P.S if its Suppose to stop...
  5. Group chat not allowing users to send messages inside of group chat.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Group chat not allowing users to send messages inside of group chat.: I have a server I’m running with multiple people, to stay in touch with everyone and allow them to talk to each other easily I have a group message set up through Xbox messages. Everything was...
  6. XBOX needs to allow users to put their personal photo as their gamertag. Also, it would be...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX needs to allow users to put their personal photo as their gamertag. Also, it would be...: XBOX needs to allow users to put their personal photo as their gamertag. Also, it would be great if you integrate chatGPT in Xbox as well. submitted by /u/True_Condition2035 [link] [comments]
  7. I can’t get my auction to work on forza horizon 5 and it says user generated not allowed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t get my auction to work on forza horizon 5 and it says user generated not allowed: I don’t know what to do *** Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Gaming*** 27c6fa43-36e8-49cd-b10b-dd5158207aca
  8. How to allow user generated content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to allow user generated content: I keep trying to host games for my friends in Halo Infinite, but every time I try, I get the same error. I have tried solutions, but they all put me into a similar feedback loop where there is...
  9. Halo MCC "One of your squads settings do not allow user generated content"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Halo MCC "One of your squads settings do not allow user generated content": *I'm on windows 10 PC* when I join my friend in halo forge that is on Xbox one, he initializes the game and the game prompts "One of your squads settings do not allow user generated content". I...
  10. About Microsoft Sudoku: When a challenge has been completed, allow user to FINISH the board

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About Microsoft Sudoku: When a challenge has been completed, allow user to FINISH the board: One of the magics of a game like sudoku is the satisfying feeling of having completed the game/board - leaving NO blanks behind you. At the moment, when a challenge is done, the game does NOT...